Clubplanet Nightlife Community

X PEACHES, is 3 too much?

xtc1

3 pills is never too much anymore . . . pills are weak as shit anymore - i remember the days when i used to SPLIT one pill with someone, and roll harder than I do from eating about 5 or 6 of the pills out today.

i guess i'm not really one to be talking, though - i can eat 10+ a nite and not get that f*cked up - that's some weird immunity i've built up though . . . so you may not wanna listen to me.

and i've never heard of peaches . . . so you may wanna check up on that - i'll ask around for ya.

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

could not hear the music."

ok, by you first asking if 3 is too much, already shows that you are uncertain about this quantity. i am assuming that you usually don't take 3, so you ask this question.

well, then the answer is obvious! don't take 3. increasing your mdma consumption just causes a high level of tolerance, which is hurtful on yourself and your wallet. take one, and see how you feel after 1-2 hours. then, if you feel like you can take another, you can do so. realize, however, that taking more pills will prolong your ride, but your 3rd pill won't be like your first.

anyway. just giving you my 2 cents, b/c about a year ago i upped my pill consumption and i regret it, i spend too much money on this crap.

and just out of curiosity, are you asking if 3 is too much as an ego booster? do you want people to know that you can handle 3 pills or whatever amount? drugs isn't about egos. it's an individual experience, not about who does more, you know?

well good luck, and you will regret it in the future if you increase your dosage if it's unnecessary.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Yeah what Kitty is saying is true, it's an individual thing don't get into the "my mates are taking 3 so I will" take what you want/need and no more than that.

Try not to get caught into the doing it every weekend (and midweek). You will enjoy it much more and need to take much less if you have a week off.

If you don't there will come a time you wish you had.

Brandie, those pills are still out there (the ones you can split with a friend) you just have to know where to find them. The pills @ the moment are all arround 60mg of MDMA, 200-220 used to be the norm.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

hey, no matter what pills i get they don't work on me . . . i guess i'm just bitchy cause i can't roll anymore. frown.gif

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

brandie, i think it's all a matter of mind over matter, and moderation. i have friends that have been dropping for over 3 years, and still feel nice on 1. so i think it's kinda strange that you say that you can't roll anymore.. maybe try going into it with a different perspective- no expectations, just enjoy the night-

or maybe just take a break. that always helps.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

i took e for about 4 or 5 years . . . i never expect anymore, it still never hits . . . i take one, i feel nothing - believe me, if i could take one and it would work, i'd still be taking it. it's just not worth my money to buy pills and then them never worth. it's a dissappointment, so i don't even bother anymore. and i know the pills are good, because my friends can take one or two and be rollin hard - they don't affect my body anymore. frown.gif

i did take a break - this is 6 months . . . in that time i've taken maybe 5 pills . .. with no results.

i'm fine to enjoy my night with out it - i'm usually sober anymore . . . it would just be so nice to just ONCE more feel a pill doing it's job on me. *sigh*

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

brandie,

eek.gif i am sorry to hear that! i hope that these past years hold good memories for you, and i commend you on a 6 month break. that sounds like willpower there. i am -told- that 5-htp might help a bit, but i personally think it's tiresome popping more pills than necessary. wink.gif

in addition, you're right- the quality of drops have gone down considerably since 4-5 years ago, so i am sure that is a factor too.

out of curiosity, how many do you have to drop in order to feel anything these days? and how often did you used to drop? just asking, b/c my boyfriend also is hitting the 4 year mark soon..

well thanks, and good luck.. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

hey brandie,

thanks for the advice.. i think that everyone's tolerance level is different- and you may just have a really high tolerance for it, you know? my boyfriend has low tolerance for drugs, drinking, sex (haha), so 1 pill is good to go. i only started to drop about a year and a half ago, but if i take 1, i don't feel shit. so i could understand where you are coming from, on a smaller scale, of course.

your boyfriend must have tried some TIGHT pills in the past huh? one of my former managers at work (who is currently 45) was telling me when he tried E in the early 80s and it's not even comparable to the crap that goes around these days..

and you're right-- all those tricks don't work for shit. have you tried E with other things? like when i candyflip (LSD + E), hippyflip (shrooms + E), or bump K with E, i find that i don't need to consume as much E.

well just to turn over other suggestions! smile.gif

good luck girl, and i think you mentioned you go to SF? well if so, let's meet up sometime! smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

i can still do all the flippin' cause of course i'll feel something', and exactly, you don't need half as much drugs as usual!! stay away from the k, though, i hate the stuff.

yeah, we'll def. meet up? wheere else do you go besides factory??

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

hi kitty -

the 5 htp doesm't do it for me, nor do any of those other little tricks people use, vitamin c, etc. thanks for the suggestion, though.

in order to feel anything these days, i need to eat at least 5 or 6 in order to get that feeling before the e actually hits - that one where you're just waiting, and so excited, before the pills truly take effect . . . . and it never goes anywhere past there. i've eaten up to 10 a night since then, with no results past that beginning stage.

i'm not so sure that your bf has anything to be worrying about, because i know people that have been eating pills waaay longer than i have, and they still hit them. my ex has been taking e for 10 years, just about (hehehe, oolldd school), and he can still take just a pill or two and roll . . .

i'm gonna donate my body to medical research i think, cause i wish i had a clue what the hell was the matter with me. No one I talk to has ever heard of anything like this. oh well. i'm sure i'll survive.

you're lucky, keep on having your fun . . . and i'm sure your boyfriend will too. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

Eh guys.. 200 - 220 mg per pill used to be the norm? Don't think so. Shulgin has tested MDMA to be fully functional at 120 mg. The actual percentage of MDMA needed for someone is 1,5 mg per 1 KG of your bodyweight. Sorry I don't know it in lbs.

So, if you take 200 mg... You must be eh ...

BIG ... like 133 KG.

I am from Holland, and here pills with 100-120 mg MDMA are now the standard. Sometimes stronger ones are found.

But the 200-220 mg story. No, that's to much.