Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you were to move from Miami permanently where would u go?

Bling

i must say that it has crossed my mind in the past of moving from miami. i love it here but at times i feel like it would be great to experience something new

what do u all think?

it doesnt necessarily have to be a city with dance music. anywhere nice with decent weather and friendly people

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

SAN FRANSISCO...!!!

We're seriously thinking about moving back to the West Coast in a couple of years depending....Possibly San Diego where my girls parents live. It would bring me closer to Seattle where my parents are but I don't want to live in Seattle. It all depends on how my girls new company is doing then and where the opportunities are for me once I get out of school...

Guest swirlundergrounder

back to nj

or my long shot

San Diego, never been, but few of any ever complain about it, but the water is too cold and there is too many mexicans...

ps, i've been to 38 states.... outside of nj and nyc and florida, the rest suck....

San Diego is nice but it's also dry and the wheather there is the same everyday of the year almost. The night life sucks tremendously there...But they say that San Diego is the city of the future for some reason.

Guest durrtylexx

if money wasn't an issue NYC..or San Fran w/in the US..thats about it.. outside the states - london.

Guest LdySphynx

Las Vegas, the times I went there I did a bit of investigating........and I WOULD LOOOOOOOOVE to live there!!!

Jobs pay awesome out there, and I was thinking well I could waitress for the time being while I get established and then I would take a Dealers Class, those people make some MAD cash!!!!

So yeah thats where I would move too, and to this day i'm still considering it :)!!!!

Guest pod

Off-planet. Live on the ISS. Throw rocks out the airlock whenever I pass over Florida. Hope that one hits certain people in the head.

Guest Diabolique

London or the Left Coast...probably San Fransisco, since their music scene is pretty well nurtured. I think if you can't live without music, move to the UK. Utopia!

Guest Diabolique

OoOo, not a bad idea. I'm moving out of South FLorida at some point. Too soon to tell right now tho.

Guest LdySphynx

If I had a chance to move out of Miami...I would move to the motherland Madrid' date='Spain.

[/quote']Yeap, this would definitely be my Europeon option :)!!!!

As the realty prices keep soaring and our pay stays the same, I have been thinking about Atlanta...Hot with a little bit of cold, not too much. From what I hear the Clubs there aren't that bad big namers come in.

Hawaii is awesome, San Diego too.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Sometimes I find myself seriously drawn to Antarctica. But then I think about that movie 'The Thing' and say fuck that....!!!

But seriously though, there's something appealing about untouched and unseen landscape to me....

Another possibility someday would be living in Coast Rica....

Guest ericac

back to nyc or europe. although i havent been anywhere besides italy i think i would love it!! (the boys r different)

almost moved to san diego last year...its beautiful!! especially pacific beach!! but something about the nightlife ending at 2am is something to get used to.

Guest jbit

although i havent been anywhere besides italy i think i would love it!! (the boys r different)

yeah they live with thier moms till they're 40.

I'll live anywhere I can surf and there's lots of sun

Guest JMT

probably nyc. but i dont like cold, so maybe not. i like LA somewhat, but then again i never like the idea of being 3 hours behind the east coast during football season. maybe vegas, but then again i like gambling too much. i think ill stick with south florida.

Guest lyrik

Sydney

London

Italy and Spain interest me...as well as various parts throughout the Mediterranean

Dallas/Austin...loved Dallas when I was there.

Chicago (Love - love - love it in the summer - HATE it in the winter).

Toronto

Las Vegas

Hawaii

...and thought about living on a ship for a year or so...but don't know if my lifestyle would suit that.