Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you were to move from Miami permanently where would u go?

Bling

Guest Seb

I would go back to Toronto if it wasn't so damn cold :P

Apart from that in the US:

Los Angelas

San Fransisco

Anywhere on the west coast seems appealing

Outside the US:

Barcelona

London

Sydney

Firenze

;D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

back to nyc or europe. although i havent been anywhere besides italy i think i would love it!! (the boys r different)

almost moved to san diego last year...its beautiful!! especially pacific beach!! but something about the nightlife ending at 2am is something to get used to.

SD has no nightlife....

Guest mursa
. although i havent been anywhere besides italy i think i would love it!! (the boys r different)

Girls in Europe are much different than here , for the better I might add , much better . :-\

Guest Chica
. although i havent been anywhere besides italy i think i would love it!! (the boys r different)

Girls in Europe are much different than here , for the better I might add , much better . :-\

grrrrr! not nice lol

Guest jbit

back to nyc or europe. although i havent been anywhere besides italy i think i would love it!! (the boys r different)

almost moved to san diego last year...its beautiful!! especially pacific beach!! but something about the nightlife ending at 2am is something to get used to.

SD has no nightlife....

On Broadway downtown was/is nice but once again, everything closes at 2 and no smoking anywhere.

Guest mursa

grrrrr! not nice lol

im generalizing ofcoarse.....but what i find is that many girls are seriously worthless , others talk a good game but end up being worthless .......and a small minority is worthwhile, but hard to find . :-\

Guest Cosmigonon

I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

If I had to choose and money wasn't an issue, probably Seoul or Tokyo.

Guest michael^heaven

almost moved to san diego last year...its beautiful!! especially pacific beach!!

---I take it you didn't do too much exploring...Pacific Beach is a pit!! One of the dirtiest beaches that I've ever seen.

but something about the nightlife ending at 2am is something to get used to.

---There are afterhours but the 2am closing sucks. Especially, the liquor cut-off @ 1:30am. >:(

SD has no nightlife....

---Agreed!! There are a few clubs but nothing really worth mentioning.

Guest michael^heaven

---Well, I don't live in Miami. However, I am leaving Florida for Europe in a few years. The cities that I'm considering...

<>Prague

<>Praha

<>Rotterdam

<>Amsterdam

<>Utrecht

<>Berlin

<>London

<>Manchester

---Now, my eventual goal is to live in a lovely cottage, in the European countryside...

5946.jpg

Cottage

5945.jpg

Courtyard

5939.jpg

Courtyard

5940.jpg

View<>Land+Pond

5947.jpg

View<>Land

thumb.gif

Guest mursa

when the US stops paying for europes defense, and the euro trash have to pay for it, GOOD LUCK OVER THERE...

bwahahahahahaaaa

lol ..you sure are dumb .

This is where i'd move to or retire

praia-azeda-e.jpg

praia-joaop-e.jpg

praia-ferradura-e.jpg

geriba.jpg

ferradura.jpg

aerea2.jpg

joao-fernandes.jpg

Buzios, Rio - Brazil

"The Hamptons of Rio" some have said...Buzios is a peninsula w/ over 20 beachs. I've been to almost every single one of those beachs when i go down to visit. One of the most relaxing places ive been yet. Buzios also has the best nightclub in the State of Rio called Privilege. If I find pics i'll post.

Guest tiltmiami

This is where i'd move to or retire

praia-azeda-e.jpg

praia-joaop-e.jpg

praia-ferradura-e.jpg

geriba.jpg

ferradura.jpg

aerea2.jpg

joao-fernandes.jpg

Buzios, Rio - Brazil

"The Hamptons of Rio" some have said...Buzios is a peninsula w/ over 20 beachs. I've been to almost every single one of those beachs when i go down to visit. One of the most relaxing places ive been yet. Buzios also has the best nightclub in the State of Rio called Privilege. If I find pics i'll post.

for those who dont know this NIKKI BEACH have a club in Buzios