Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flashbacks?

Has anyone had an E flashback.. the other day i was smoking out, and the weirdest thing happened. It was as if the roll popped into me, and slowly rolled out of me. I felt it for about 5 mins or so, and it kind of made me freak. I had never felt that before. anyone know about this?

------------------

Yeah it happened to me before when I first started rolling it would happen when I listened to trance I would start feeling it. You should check out the article on TIME magazine about music I think it has to do with this.

------------------

ahh.. the lovely flashbacks..

i definitely know what all you guys are talking about. if i smoke enough, i start to experience mild visuals and tracers too, you know what i mean?

have you tried smoking after you drop, when you start to come down? it completely brings you right back up! well, not to the peak, but it prolongs just a lil bit..

though i gotta say... the kitty always sets that shit straight... wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Have I ever tried smoking? Are you kidding me? I thought everyone did that. No, just kidding. Yea, I've been doing that since I started doing everything. The "kitty" as you put it has been around as of late, especially since New Years. I like it, but find myself lost too much, and then end up regreting it later b/c I spent so much money to go to an event, and then can't remember half of it. There's a whole list of things that are great for doing after you roll:

K, nitrous, herb, poppers, juice, etc...

Just know you limits and the fun will happen. And remember, nobody likes a kid that can't control his/her shit (had to say it).

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Geez vanessa, chill out there- i'm sorry if i didn't answer your question- but yes E flashbacks is a normal, if not a recurring incident. E decays exponentially-- so just think about that.

Since you had mentioned flashbacks on E, and then progressed on by stating that you got this by smoking trees, i just had to revel in the good feeling of smoking trees after dropping.

Thanks Cholo, for answering! Next time, let's not wander off the topic, I don't wanna get shut down for openin my mouth. wink.gif

As for the all the other shit we could mix with E, it's all good too. wink.gif

hey dropping is bad to the brain as it is, is it true that mixing shit is even worse? ech. if that's true.. ouch! drop the kitty!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

oh i agree.

i think that songs bring back more flashbacks than any chemical substance.

you know how you will hear that perfect song, and you think back to how you were feeling when you first heard it inside of that club/rave, and it almost brings tears to your eyes? i've only had that experience with trance.. but oh god...

*sigh*

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I was responding to what Kitty said. And just to answer your while I'm typing, yes I have. Not so much now that I've been doing it for a while, but more so in the first 6 months. They scared me a little b/c most of them were when I was at my desk at work. Imagine that!

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i've had a flashback or two. Actually, thr first time i didn't even realize it til much later on. I smoked an l w/ someone and then went home and was going to sleep but just started looking at a picture on my wall and was seeing weird stuff, like i thought a poster on my wall was a face lookin back at me cuz i had all the lights off. I fell asleep a little while later, but didn't realize til the next day what had happened. Ah, the flashbacks have been nothin but a pleasant surprise.

-Rob

i have them all the time . . . e doesn't work on my body for some reason anymore - i used to eat 10 pills a nite, but if i do that now, i won't even feel it, i wish someone could tell me why. i get e-backs without smoking, cause i don't smoke anymore, they just happen. i can tell you that they come at inconvienent times to me, such as when i'm driving . . . i guess my body is just fucked up. oh well.

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

could not hear the music."

ok... I tried acid for the first time last weekend... and loved it... but i couldnt take that drain on my body this weekend... So instead i decided to roll... I had the freakiest flashback. Just listening to the music, i turned to a friend of mine, and saw the most horrible image on his face. It was pretty freaky. So weird how these flashbacks happen...

Chakra - Love Shines Through (TRANCE)

I heard this number for the first time when I was on E. Everytime I hear it now, it sends shivers down my spine.

The falshback feeling I get is, getting light headed, and having a cold feeling. But feeling cristal clear in all the thinking you do. Very impressive state to be in. It usualy stays for about 5 minutes or so.

And then it disappears. After it I feel more hapy then before the feeling. Strange but I like it.

mp