Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would you name ur club?

Guest Chica

Guest LdySphynx

Substance = let's kick down the door and raid the joint. Either that or Greg's lawyers will demand he has a residency.

It would not surprise me that the people that use substances or "used" too will LOL at this post ::)!!!!

Guest pod

I could give a flying fuck. Besides, "those people" don't have any bearing on what i'm discussing.

I know this thread was kind of in a joking manner, but while we're here...

A name is so critical to a club. You can't just call a club any old label and hope to succeed easily. People do judge a book by it's cover and the name conveys so much in that initial look. I wasn't joking when I said to tilt that "diesel" sounds like the name for a gay club. To me, calling a club Substance conveys a "drug" feeling. Now I know that you might mean otherwise, but not everyone is as smart as you or I. Your average punter about the street is gonna think "drugs" . And so will the cops. As a clubowner, cops are either your best friends or your worst enemies.

Guest LdySphynx

I could give a flying fuck. Besides, "those people" don't have any bearing on what i'm discussing.

As a clubowner, cops are either your best friends or your worst enemies.

I LOVE THE FIRST POINT YOU MADE!!!!

and does the being enemy or friend depend on how much the club owner pays them :P....................J/K!!!!!!

Guest pod

You'd be surprised to know that the successful venues in town do things by the book like get permits, request extra police for big events, and actually try to play by the rules. Miami is pretty lenient with the nighclubs, but the minute you take advantage of that, they tend to come down hard. I've seen a lot of parties and venues come and go because they try to skirt the whole permitting and licensing process...

Guest Devilicious

Neptunes,Ibiza,Rio,Palace,Tantra,Vision,Tabu,Liquor Store,Sanctuary and club hell

I'm pretty sure that name's been taken :-X

Guest DaGoose

Club Hell has been taken. NYC. I'd call mine Freeze. I'd have the theme inside look like a frozen cave.

Guest pod

Club Hell has been taken by several venues around the world. There was a Club Hell briefly here on the beach.

Guest LdySphynx

how about

LA MIGRA

perfect for a mexican club

I dont think a Mexican would get within 100 ft of that place.........TALK ABOUT BAD BUSINESS DECISION!!!!!

Guest pod

Isn't that the point?

/going to hell

//sorry if you're mexican

///I like Mexicans, I really do. Ask Salma Hayek.

Guest LdySphynx

Isn't that the point?

/going to hell

//sorry if you're mexican

///I like Mexicans, I really do. Ask Salma Hayek.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :P