Clubplanet Nightlife Community

purity test

can someone tell me how in the world you're supposed to know if a pill is pure? i am scared out of my mind to try anything, b/c i've heard all these stories about pills that are laced w/ rat poison and stuff! i'm not trying to kill myself!!

------------------

well if you are at a club, there is no way you can tell if it is pure. you just have to find someone you can trust. you can walk around the club and look for a dealer that alot of people are buying from and they are usually good ones. if you are at home, you can buy a testing kit for $25 at www.dancesafe.org. you just have to be careful. just try to sneak pills in with you if you go to a club. peace

------------------

the testing kit will not, however, tell you if the pill is pure, it will only tell you if mdma or mdma related substances are present in the pill...not if the whole thing is e, some people claim that you can tell from the reaction speed but i'm not too keen on that...the testing kit is to make sure you're not downing pure speed or dxm or something equally messed up...i mean it's a risk either way...you have to trust the person that you're buying from...i tend to buy from people who do it themselves...they usually won't buy a messed up batch...

------------------