Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEED CLUB ADVISE PLEASE

Guest RAESID

Guest RAESID

;D My hot girlfriends and i are coming to miami july 16 from chicago our first time please help me get into the hottest clubs or please tell me how its my friends 21 b-day PPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEE!!!

Guest coach

Crobar, Amika, Blue. The first 2 have lists on this site, the latter has no cover. Good places for fun on South Beach.

Before clubbing go to Clevelander, Wet Willies, and Mangos for the total tourist experience.

Eat at Nexxt on Lincoln Rd, and hang out at Segafredo's also on Lincoln. You can't go wrong.

Guest Civs
My hot girlfriends and i are coming to miami july 16

with an entourage like that, you'll definitely be pimping. it all depneds what kinda of music u guys want to party to. sobe has variety so you should be able to find something that suits u guys. have fun and be safe.

Guest ericac

HELLO!! Crobar for sure...especially if u visited the one in Chicago, if not got to the one there this weekend and the one here next weekend.

fri=crobar then nocturnal if u visit crobar sat then after space

Let me know if u wanna go to crobar ;)

Guest rollyp66

HELLO!! Crobar for sure...especially if u visited the one in Chicago, if not got to the one there this weekend and the one here next weekend.

fri=crobar then nocturnal if u visit crobar sat then after space

Let me know if u wanna go to crobar ;)

The one in Chicago is completely different from the one here so make sure to come by,,,, Get a hold of me or EricaC for more info

Guest Devilicious

Crobar, Amika, Blue. The first 2 have lists on this site, the latter has no cover. Good places for fun on South Beach.

Before clubbing go to Clevelander, Wet Willies, and Mangos for the total tourist experience.

Eat at Nexxt on Lincoln Rd, and hang out at Segafredo's also on Lincoln. You can't go wrong.

Stop being so nice! Don't you know valuable information is not free, and on the contrary should be leveraged to your advantage? :P:)