Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SWELL IS ON THE RISE!!

Guest michael^heaven

Guest michael^heaven

---After two-weeks of marginal surf, we're starting to see some swell this morning. You guys in Miami have got to be getting some waves from the Denn-Monsta if we are up in New Smyrna.

slater6953fiji05tostee_l.jpg

---Woo-hoooo!!! Time to get some inlet juice this morning!! ;D

Guest jbit

Its wind blown short period shit around here, better than nothing i guess.

You wish Smyrna looked like that pic of Slater in Fiji :P

Guest KONEIL

Broward has strong currents and hard core wind chop... people are getting tossed around out there... also the beach cams are not showing any images at all they got knocked down or something... Deerfield and Trespass

Guest michael^heaven

---Well, Friday rocked!! We got the inlet all morning...started out waist to chest, then chest to shoulder, then shoulder to head-high & semi-glassy. The waves increased in size all morning. Afternoon got choppy though. However, it was still a real fun waist to chest with shoulder-high peaks. Saturday was a bit choppy but holding some size. Surfed my street...peaky outside...shoulder with the occassional head-high sets. Sunday sucked donkey balls...sloppy, windy, & overcast.

---Well, Friday rocked!! We got the inlet all morning...started out waist to chest, then chest to shoulder, then shoulder to head-high & semi-glassy. The waves increased in size all morning. Afternoon got choppy though. However, it was still a real fun waist to chest with shoulder-high peaks. Saturday was a bit choppy but holding some size. Surfed my street...peaky outside...shoulder with the occassional head-high sets. Sunday sucked donkey balls...sloppy, windy, & overcast.

duuudee wheres my car?

Guest michael^heaven

used to bodyboard in rio, fun times

---You should keep on!! We get fun waves in New Smyrna!

Guest michael^heaven

used to bodyboard in rio, fun times

---You should keep on!! We get fun waves in New Smyrna!

i should check it out sometime, unfortunatelly i dont have a board anymore and got used to the no waves in south florida

---You should def. get back into it! Afterall, the ocean is the secret to the fountain of youth. ;)

Guest jbit

North Broward was straight up garbage all weekend. It looked like a washing machine out there. I finished some home improvement stuff instead.