Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Porter at Space....

Oni1414777741

Guest Devilicious

There's a chance I might be heading over there after work, but will only decide once I get the 411 on set times/patio plans

There's a chance I might be heading over there after work, but will only decide once I get the 411 on set times/patio plans

Im actually looking forward to going....i was there for James but didn't get to the patio. I haven't been there since Halloween, and i heard its changed quite a bit!

Guest Philgold4

I opened for steve for Porterhouse @ State during WMC. I spin funky house and not usually into progressive, but this guy rocked the joint. His style is aggressive as hell, and the whole room went strong til 5. I will definately be there.

Guest pod

Set times = when he starts till when he finishes.

He's playing upstairs from what he says in his interview.

Guest Devilicious

Im actually looking forward to going....i was there for James but didn't get to the patio. I haven't been there since Halloween, and i heard its changed quite a bit!

It sure has! Looks like I will be in attendance, see ya there.

Thank you Renzo :-*

Pod thanks for the same unhelpful smart ass remark you give every time someone requests set times ::)

Guest becha

;D ;D ;D ;D

I am planning to check out his terrace set at 6 AM

but if the weather continues to be like it is I don't think I'll be going...

any opinions as to whether or not the terrace would even be open with this wind and rain?

:( :( :( :(

Guest gotdrums13

this guy's productions rock! cant wait to see him perform...a terrace set? wow...must be interesting!

Guest Diaga

I met Mr. Porter & his manager last night @ Cafeteria, pretty kool guys. I'll see you guys 2nite 8)

Guest Philgold4

So I hit up Porter and it was just as I expected......sick. Got there just before 5, stayed til just after 6, and enjoyed 1 hour of top notch agressive mixing. Keep in mind I am a funky house kinda guy, and rarely do the progrssive scene.

Anyways, Porter creates a great energy...I see his career blowing up.

Guest Devilicious

I got there around 6, and was not really feeling the tunes on the patio, even hung in the main room for a bit (that's :o for me)

I don't think the music was bad, I just don't think there was any real vibe to speak of. Mostly people in pairs and small groups just shifting back and forth, no excitement. NOTHING like last weekend.

By the time Ivano got on it was pretty thin and I was having a mini-crisis so didn't really get to hear him much.