Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greetings CJ FRIENDS from ZURICH (SWITZERLAND) READ ! If ur BORED =)

Guest Untouchablepurple

Guest Untouchablepurple

First of all let me start by thanking all the comments/messages from everyone that helped me out with my questions !!

And to those of you that helped with the names of some clubs in here i will def. check them out today or tommorow. Beacuse I already bought my train ticket to ROME, I leave sunday and get there morning morning on MONDAY how exciting huh ? Well im going to be in ITALY for 8 days and this are the places that I will be going just in case you asked me in my private messages =)

ROME

FLORENCE

VENICE

Ok now that we got that out of the way, Today is july 8 and the time is 8:13 so probably overthere is like 12:13 or 1:13 one of those w/e im still super far.. So today I wake up and have breakfast and off to DOWNTOWN I GO, All i can say is WOW this city ( ZURICH ) is B-E-A UTIFUL from top to bottom, left to right. I mean as you leave the train you end up in the train STOP in ZURICH CENTRE where is also 3 floors of full of shops. so when u go out to the street its TRAINS,CARS,BIKES, AND full of bussiness men everywhere , cus I just realized it that SWITZERLAND is where alot of wealthy people Put their money in the banks .. which theres one in each corner lol And ONE THING about this place is DAMN EXPENSIVE, I stopped by a Mcdonalds for my lil sister cus i DONT eat that shit lol for one meal is £11.40 Franks/Francos (w/e they call their money here) so in USA i think that equals to 9$ thats alot for a meal oh and no refills lol enough of the food. So I walked around for another 4 more hrs but between them I went inside a FERRY that goes across the lake of ZURICH and between the coast of the other side of the lake, while ur in it .. u get to look at the beautiful site of ZURICH which was amazing the ride is 1:30 mins. after it makes its trip it goes back to where you took it. Ok so we walked more across DOWNTOWN and we started noticing how expensive everything is .. I MEAN some JORDANS here COST £300 Franks/FRANCOS which equals to 222$ I was like do these SHOE make you FLY lol the guy laughed, thats another good thing about here .. mostly everyone speaks ENGLISH ! So the day was almost over and we made a lil bit of groceries and went back home and got ready for dinner, which was funny because I ordered rice and chicken and they laughed at me .. I ate some weird GERMAN pasta with some WEIRD red MEAT it was alright, i had better ! So now im off to DOWNTOWN with some friends of my COUSIN and then im checking out the club scene.. I hear they have some GOOD ( hip-Hop, House clubs) OH MY GOD THE MOST IMPORTANT .. The girls HERE ARE AMAZINGLY BeAUTIFUL OH MY .. every girl here has blue/green/red/gray/ any color eyes and amazing legs ... I cant wait to see them DRUNK jk the age limit here is 18 to drink and 16 to smoke too bad I dont drink .. but in every corner u see the kids drinking WINE ... i think thats all they drink here.. so i see me BUYING a bottle of WINE in the CLUB lol

Well thats enough ill write more later.. For those that been to the places I named earlier please let me know about the clubs there .. till then THANK YOU and BYE take care.

Guest Untouchablepurple

thank god u are ok

was wondering about u

what do u mean ? :D

the whole LONDON thing

ohhh , When we got to LONDON to board the other plane that brought me to SWITZERLAND . They didnt tell us anything about what had happen in that moment cus obviously the less we know the better for us .. but it was s cary when we saw it all over the news in the TV but n were ok .. thanks for caring ! 8)