Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lucky Strike

CrzyC1414779017

Guest mikepayne

Don Carters baby! a REAL bowling alley.

Don Carters sucks big fat donkey dick. I went there 2 or 3 weeks ago for the first time in a long long time and I'll never go back. I rememeber leaving and thinking I was glad they were closing.

1. We spent half our time dealing with one problem or another with the lane, computer, or ball return, and every time it would take the attendant forever to get there.

2. The place was packed with kids going apeshit and their parents don't give a fuck. Jumping up and down, running across the lanes, getting in your way at every possible opportunity, throwing multiple balls at once down the lanes, etc...

3. People are rude as shit there. They don't respect when people are shooting to their left or right and they pick up whatever ball they feel like it when they shoot, despite the fact that it might be your ball.

4. Shitty ass shoes, and not a lot of them at that. Let me ask you something, if you were the attendant at a shoe room of a bowling alley, and I came up to you and asked you for a 12.5, would you think it is reasonable to offer me a size 9 as an alternative? I swear to god this happened. I asked her for a 12.5, she's like, "we're out... how about a 9?" I told her that would be fine as long as she didn't mind me cutting the front and back off of them and turning them into bowling sandals.

The only good thing about that place is that they have one of these, which helped keep my stress level down enough that I didn't have to kill any small children:

jager_tapmachine.jpg

Guest JMT

Don Carters sucks big fat donkey dick. I went there 2 or 3 weeks ago for the first time in a long long time and I'll never go back. I rememeber leaving and thinking I was glad they were closing.

1. We spent half our time dealing with one problem or another with the lane, computer, or ball return, and every time it would take the attendant forever to get there.

2. The place was packed with kids going apeshit and their parents don't give a fuck. Jumping up and down, running across the lanes, getting in your way at every possible opportunity, throwing multiple balls at once down the lanes, etc...

3. People are rude as shit there. They don't respect when people are shooting to their left or right and they pick up whatever ball they feel like it when they shoot, despite the fact that it might be your ball.

4. Shitty ass shoes, and not a lot of them at that. Let me ask you something, if you were the attendant at a shoe room of a bowling alley, and I came up to you and asked you for a 12.5, would you think it is reasonable to offer me a size 9 as an alternative? I swear to god this happened. I asked her for a 12.5, she's like, "we're out... how about a 9?" I told her that would be fine as long as she didn't mind me cutting the front and back off of them and turning them into bowling sandals.

i was actually referring to the one in boca raton, near where C lives.

the boca one doesnt seem to have the problems or at least of the same magnitude of what you encountered.

the boca one doesnt seem to have the problems or at least of the same magnitude of what you encountered.

Palm Beach Bowlers Unite!!!!

Guest ddg

Palm Beach Bowlers Unite!!!!

LMAOOOOOOOOO