Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pure MDMA

_mdma_

Has anyone had some experiences with pure MDMA powder. If so, what did you think of it. I'm using E for 3 and a half years every week now, but have never had pure E. I want to know how good it really is.

Only had twice, one in London & once in Brussels (you can get it easily in Brussels). I snorted & ingested both times, i wasn't too impressed with snorting (great initial hit but after about 30-40 mins there was no real effect). Ingesting was very good, the main thing i noticed was how clean it felt initially and the next day. It also seemed to last longer.

You have to be carefull though, most of the powder sold is just pills crushed up. The stuff i got was the consistancey of Coke not like crushed up pills.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

top.gif

Nice work if you can get it!!!

There was a program in the UK before I left. They got two subject each week and under scientific conditions gave the subjects various substances and measured there reactions. There is a Lilly that the Egyptians used to take, apparently the effects are like MDMA. You should have seen these two guys walking around absolutely faced:-)

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

top.gif

• 4 years later...

did e for the first time like 3 weeks ago-Pure MDMA at 2am after a night of drink and coca cola-flipped out for like 10 minutes and then enjoyed many hours of fun. I prefer coke-bc I know it well-but for sex I will always find my new friend e

the pills going around nyc have been very good lately tho pretty clean and strong as fuck :bounce::bounce:

Compared to what?? Pills will never be what they used to be.... Pills that are imported are decent... but the stuff thats being pressed here are lame... unfortunately everyone knocks off a pill once a good one comes around and you never know what you're getting

bd-thats about right-the ten year mark. the last time i had a pure pill in NY was in 96. until a few months ago when one of my friends was in town from austria for the tattoo convention. you gotta love it.

as far as what its like...just fucking georgous.

all that shit out there now is like dope and speed and it sucks. i used to be a pill popping rave girl in the 90's and was rolling every weekend for years. now that is one pill at a time. maybe two a weekend but not like peeps now. i see kids flat out faced, jaw grinding, drooling, and sweating something awful. really not attractive in any way. and when they start to catalog their drug in take for you its kinda sad. you should not need four pills to get off. clue #1 they suck. but maybe i'm just a jaded lady.

think back to the pills that were around 10 years ago.... if you're old enough.... thats what it's like..

mmm... those were the days. The stuff that I get in Ibiza reminds me of that. You can take half and be gone for about 6 hours... if they were still like that here I might actually eat one occasionally. I stopped doing that around 4 years ago. It all sucks. (except for my annual Ibiza trip)

If you really think back... there was a time when you could split a pill with a friend and you could both roll... not hard... but it was ok.... Now you need 2 "decent" pills to get the same effect. Pills in Europe are much better... but why buy em and take the risk of importing when you hire a chemist, buy a pill press and reduce your cost per pill by at least 80% and still charge the same price. Part of the problem is people will continue to buy shitty pills..... and more of them.... it's a win win situation for greedy dealers. If you're paying $3 for a pill and selling it for $20 you're a happy camper. Even if you only have 20 customers a day and they all buy 2 pills at a time you put $800 in your pocket with a $120 investment. A friend of a friend talked to an asian guy in Canada about a year ago who told me he could press any design I want in any color iif I could guarantee to buy 10,000 piils a month for about a buck a piece. He also guaranteed they'd test well with marquis.... What does that tell you? Its costing him about 50 cents to press those pills. I later found out he was just a middleman for a major manufacturer who's cost is probably more like 20 cents a pill.... Pills arent what they used to be because over the years safrole oil has become more expensive and more closely watched....making MDMA is a fairly simple procedire for an entry level chemist. There are only 3 reactions and 2 distillations required before crystllization. It's a shame people have to be so greedy...

Guest gabo
did e for the first time like 3 weeks ago-Pure MDMA at 2am after a night of drink and coca cola-flipped out for like 10 minutes and then enjoyed many hours of fun. I prefer coke-bc I know it well-but for sex I will always find my new friend e

agress, nothing beats E during sex.