Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My friday night review

Guest tiltmiami

Guest JoeySotu

Ok guys here we go:

First went to Nikki Beach (God that wind was crazy ::)) Music was good as always me and Rolly made the best of it, thanks Katia for all the drinks overall I had a good time despite the weather. Then Chester field let me tell u guys I loved it we have a new dj on the rise believe me when I tell u I wont say who but this kid was crazy. The hosts were very nice to me thanks for the drinks guys def going to come back next week I loved the vibe( I think people should give small parties like that more chances)the music was on point loved and ill def see u next wee k with my peeps. Now lets go to Crobar Shit u Miami people knows how to party God i was amazed how many people showed up and as always the Crobar staff very nice to me Emi thanks for the Petrone, Rolly u rock. Who was that dj last night holly shit he dropped some sick tracks even my Asian friends from Boston were loving it, he dropped a old school track that was crazy man does any one know who it was, over all it was great party was very good, now to my last stop which was Nocturnal(staff is very very nice to patrons just let me tell u) music not my style (hip hop) I hate it so I really cant say much about Noc cause I left 15 minutes later but the place and staff was great def will be making a come back next week to check out the roof.

Later

Wut up! I (Joey Andron) was the DJ that opened up for Ralph last night. Yo, I had a great time! That system is the best I've ever mixed on! Great times..I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully I can do it again. I also throw the party on friday in the Ultra vip called the "Attic". Try to stop by one night.

Peace!

Guest SOTUrecords
Who was that dj last night holly shit he dropped some sick tracks even my Asian friends from Boston were loving it, he dropped a old school track that was crazy man does any one know who it was,

SOTU 10pm-1am / Ralph Falcon 1am-close

;D

Guest AlanS

Nice meeting you Bruno, glad you had a good time. Don't be a stranger now ;) Thanks to everyone who stopped in for the support! Lex, Rolly, Tal, Mirza ... and respective crews. Felt like a little oasis from the storm in there!

Guest tiltmiami

I told u I was going to Boston this week to see my family and I’ll would of let u guys know by the weekend when my departure would be don’t forget I am going to school down here and my tuition is paid for so would be hard to change all that with the school year so near.

Ok, Im really confused...

Where are you planning on moving...Boston or California?

Where are you now?

Are you in school now?

??? ??? ???

Well friends just wanted to let all of u know that I will be leaving Miami for good. Most likely towards the end of the month reason being I don’t know I just feel like I belong some where else, now I am glad of the friends I made over here in the past months some really true friends that care about me. I just think I should leave for a while get my mind together so I can go back to law school with no worries.

i might stay,but right now it looks like i am leaving to Cali

one thing about miami that is very different tnan Boston is that when someone cares about u they really care about u,and that may be the reason y i'll miss Miami so much

When are you leaving? ???

soon, a few days

I'll be leaving for Boston this monday to see my parents and decide what i am going to do

i should know by friday the answer

Guest tiltmiami

Ok Carisa.

Cali is in my plans,like i told u ^^^^^ past post The reason for me moving was my parents not drugs like u guys were assuming.Now i am leaving tomorrow to go see my dad in Boston to talk to him after that talk i'll know what i am doing.

No i am not in school now just graduated Northeaster i am going to law school in Miami

Ok Carisa.

Cali is in my plans,like i told u ^^^^^ past post The reason for me moving was my parents not drugs like u guys were assuming.Now i am leaving tomorrow to go see my dad in Boston to talk to him after that talk i'll know what i am doing.

No i am not in school now just graduated Northeaster i am going to law school in Miami

Gotcha, thanks for clarifying.

Guest Electric Eel

How can moving to Cali be being closer to your dad in boston? Cali is expensive, good luck hon

Guest tiltmiami

How can moving to Cali be being closer to your dad in boston? Cali is expensive, good luck hon

My dad might have to move to L.A for treatment

Guest james stratus

I'm late on this post, and I know I saw you last night Bruno, but thanks for positive words on the SS party. Lots of work, time, and ups and downs have come with trying to throw this and good times like that make it worth doing. Thanks to all that showed up and enjoyed... Rolly, Bruno, Mirza, Raincry, Phil, Talmage, RBS and Michele, Gina of course, and more... 8)