Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is ur favorite

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

Ok lets see who is ur favorite LOCAL DJ.

You are allowed to vote for 2 of them only.

Lets see who is the most popular DJ in the Miami-Dade area

Please no ass Kissing

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tiltmiami

Oscar G

Is he still considered a Local DJ??

NO HIS NOT A LOCAL ANYMORE

at least in my eyes his a big name now and his only here once a month

Guest LdySphynx

Oscar G

Is he still considered a Local DJ??

NO HIS NOT A LOCAL ANYMORE

at least in my eyes his a big name now and his only here once a month

Yeah thats why I was wondering.

Guest tres-b

Not that there arte many to pick from:

Diaga

Parantula

GrooveEric

;D

While these guys may be the future, they dont really compare to Oscar G. And if you are talking trance, does GrooveEric even compare to Edgar V? I havent heard Eric but Edgar is pretty tight as far as mixing goes and seems to have a good range musically as well.

Guest Diaga

Diaga

Parantula

GrooveEric

;D

While these guys may be the future, they dont really compare to Oscar G. And if you are talking trance, does GrooveEric even compare to Edgar V? I havent heard Eric but Edgar is pretty tight as far as mixing goes and seems to have a good range musically as well.

this is about whos UR favorite local djs, not about comparing whos bigger than the other

Guest tiltmiami

Diaga

Parantula

GrooveEric

;D

favorite LETS NOT START A WAR OF WHO IS BETTER THAN WHO CAUSE I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK LETS STAY WITH THE PAGE OF WHO IS UR FAVORITE

Guest tres-b

Diaga

Parantula

GrooveEric

;D

this is about whos UR favorite local djs, not about comparing whos bigger than the other

Im not talking about who has the bigger name, Im talking about djing talent.

Is Eric more talented than Edgar? I cant answer that, but as always, DJ polls are a joke.

Guest LdySphynx

Diaga

Parantula

GrooveEric

;D

Well then you definitely need to hear Eric..........Eric is in a league of his own when it comes to Trance Music and mixing for that matter, trust me Eric made me have a whole different outlook on Trance music!!!!

As for Diaga & Parantula you said it yourself, they are the FUTURE of the clubbing scene.......but in the meantime they are doing a hell of a job establishing themselves with their Unique style, they dont have to compare to Oscar in the least.......thats the good part that they are DIFFERENT!!!!

Oscar is Oscar

Diaga is Diaga

Parantula is Parantula

;D

Guest Diaga

Diaga

Parantula

GrooveEric

;D

favorite LETS NOT START A WAR OF WHO IS BETTER THAN WHO CAUSE I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK LETS STAY WITH THE PAGE OF WHO IS UR FAVORITE

thank you !

Parantula sucks !

:P

Guest LdySphynx

Diaga

Parantula

GrooveEric

;D

Is Eric more talented than Edgar? I cant answer that, but as always, DJ polls are a joke.

Eric more talented than Edgar?

Im sorry but this IS COMPARING!!!!!

Guest tres-b

I think OG considers himself a local. 8)

If we are talking about guys that play in Miami week in and week out, out of those I have seen at least 2x, I would say Cedric but that is only if you eliminate OG.

DT is NY all the way. He may live in Miami but he isnt a local. Having said that DT rocks.

Guest tiltmiami

Diaga

Parantula

GrooveEric

;D

WHO CARES IF EDGA OR ERIC I BETTER THAN WHO EVER

KEEP WITH THE THREAD AND DROP THE SUBJECT

THANK U

Diaga

Parantula

GrooveEric

;D

THANK U

she was saying that in reply to "tres" comment earlier bro lol

Guest LdySphynx

Diaga

Parantula

GrooveEric

;D

THANK U

Ummmmmmmmmmm, you just contradicted ur post there Bruno.......... ;)!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

i wasnt comparing anyone sorry assholes

but i still love u Ingrid and diogo

Dude, ok do you need a RUNDOWN??

Ok, this is what you said (WHO CARES IF EDGA OR ERIC I BETTER THAN WHO EVER) that is called comparing!!!!

And then you said this (KEEP WITH THE THREAD AND DROP THE SUBJECT

THANK U)

Thats is where ur contradiction comes in!!!!

Get it??

::)

Hay yay yay