Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WOW, I am a DRUNK

Guest tiltmiami

Guest tiltmiami

Last night @ crobar was great had a blast there.Emi u did get me FUCKED UP. 10 Jager Ball(BOMBS0what ever is called then The world famous Crobar shot came a long Patron,Rolly how the fuck do u drink that shit and still walk, I tried to go to Pearl to see gino but I died out.

Anyways guys I had a blast as always thank u for the drink the Ultra Vip room was on point the music was good VIBE AS always rocked (Crobar reminds me of the Roxy in Boston)

Oh those models were hot :Dshit the last blond was out of this world.

Anyways god have mercy on my drunk soul cause I am still feeling those patron shots and u guys have ur self a great Sunday and a HEALTHY week ahead of u and I’ll see next week

Guest Nefarious Girl

I am sure you are still drunk.....Sunday Noon.....why not. Q me....where are the mimosas!?

Guest klubveteran

I am sure you are still drunk.....Sunday Noon.....why not. Q me....where are the mimosas!?

mimosas makes a great sunday brunch cocktail

so do sangrias and the champagne WITHOUT the OJ ;D

Guest rollyp66

This has nothing to do with me.... This time I am innocent, I did not order one shot for anyone last night with exception for the birthday girl Shannon

You are to blame for trying to drink with Emi Guerra when you have no drinking experience... you may think you do but next to the person you were drinking with...you have NONE

Guest klubveteran

This has nothing to do with me.... This time I am innocent, I did not order one shot for anyone last night with exception for the birthday girl Shannon

You are to blame for trying to drink with Emi Guerra when you have no drinking experience... you may think you do but next to the person you were drinking with...you have NONE

yo Rolly tell me about "double trouble" cuz i know that is an ooold Emi Guerra marketing scheme where he puts two nasty ass djs together.

good ol emi recycling the schemes that work 8)

so who are they going to be?

Guest Devilicious

mimosas makes a great sunday brunch cocktail

so do sangrias and the champagne WITHOUT the OJ ;D

D.) All of the above, plus Bloody Marys. :)

Guest tiltmiami

I am not to blame.....it was Frank the Tank.

And u warned my ass whe u got to the Vip Room

I'M GETING U WASTED. well u did, I came home and went to bed, my room was spining around like crazy

LOL

thanks again guys I had a blast

Guest mikepayne

Very very true. Emi is a certified muthafuckin' jedi master, especially trained in the arts of the Shaolin Funnel.

Guest rollyp66

yo Rolly tell me about "double trouble" cuz i know that is an ooold Emi Guerra marketing scheme where he puts two nasty ass djs together.

good ol emi recycling the schemes that work 8)

so who are they going to be?

haha Double Trouble is Erica C & I are called together