Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do u...

I'm lucky in the fact that, when I'm in my own club, I can keep them in my dj booth. If I'm in another club, however, I'm normally not carrying on me. Regardless of what I'm doing, I don't do it inside the club.

A couple of reasons for not carrying. First off, the police in this area are renound for raids. I think it's more a lack of anything better to do. Second, I am friends/acquaintences with most of the owners/staff of the clubs in this area. I don't want to put them into a bad position by having me be the one that's carrying.

If you can't leave them in the car, etc., try finding a money pouch that fits on the inside of your belt. I've used these before, and they work quite well. They're well concealed, and seem to be secure.

What works for me is to get a tic tac case and put them in their since its hard to tell the difference this is good when your dispensing and they won't get crushed. Most clubs in MIA are cool w/ you dropping in the bathroom. The general rule is if security doesn't see it its not happening. Although it got kind of strict @ the Mix when they were going through alot of shit w/ the county I got booted just for having vicks. Most places are pretty slack though. On Miami Beach the place is crawling w/ cops (50 -100) in a square mile and you can still drop a roll right on Washington so there's no stress. Guess that's why we have the best parties. smile.gif

mmm - when my ex used to deal, if i was wearing a shirt i could wear a bra with, i'd wear a bra that was made with removable padding. I used to take the padding out, and put all the pills into the little area that the padding was supposed to be in. It's made for the underside of your chest for lift, so you could never even tell.

if i was wearing boots, i'd stick them in the top right before we went inside, they never checked.

i also had a bag that had a false bottom of sorts, and you could put whatever under there, and put the hard piece on top of it, and there would just be less room in the exposed part of the bag. no one ever thought to check under there, either.

see, you guys need gfs. tee hee. we're a valuable accessory.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

I one got cought with a few in my wallet (i was being lazy), i told the boucer it was headache pill (luckily it had 120mg on the back), and that i usually get headaches due to the load music..... idiot took it in too.

icon10.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

top.gif

brandie, did you notice that these days bouncers just grope you when you get checked at the door? i don't put it in my bra b/c every time i go out, everyone touches the bottom part of the cup (gross).

yea, having girls to help out is cool. another good thing is to buy those boxers that have like a lil hidden pocket-- i'm told it's to hold condoms (?!) but hey, it seems like it would for a club too.

well, good luck. be creative. i don't wanna give away too many ideas b/c, well, who knows who could be reading this shit, right? don't wanna get caught.

verycool.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*