Clubplanet Nightlife Community

'Hogan Knows Best'

Guest r3nz0

Guest r3nz0
Renzo, have you seen the new Surral Life cast? These people are FREAKS!!!! ROFL!!!

Yes, I have. ;D

Coincidentally enough, I just saw Jose Canseco a few weeks back in Doral Ale House.

Guest slamminshaun

Back in the day Hogan couldn't get with....

The Ultimate Warrior!!!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, Ultimate Warrior so RULED!!!!!

Yeah, but let's separate the fans from the bandwagon hoppers....what was Ultimate Warrior's original name? And, what did that name mean?

i dont recall any other name than his real name, Jim Helwig.

Before he was in the WWF, he was known as The Dingo Warrior. Dingo is native american for "dog". And there you have it. ;D

i actually know the guy she went on a date with. i went to school with him in UM and hes really nice. but the show is kinda fake. he actually knows them since he sells car parts to them and so they asked him to play the role of the guy goin on a date with the daughter, so all of that exaggeration isnt for real.

Guest Cosmigonon

i actually know the guy she went on a date with. i went to school with him in UM and hes really nice. but the show is kinda fake. he actually knows them since he sells car parts to them and so they asked him to play the role of the guy goin on a date with the daughter, so all of that exaggeration isnt for real.

Damn, the deception... >:(

Guest Cosmigonon

I LOVE this show.

Renzo, have you seen the new Surral Life cast? These people are FREAKS!!!! ROFL!!!

This season of the Sureal Life is gonna be sick... ;D

what up 8)

Guest barstar diana

brooke_hogan.jpg

Has anyone seen this reality show on VH1?

Hulk Hogan is pretty damn funny. ;D

*and his daughter is pretty hot*

ya hes comical and witty...

Guest Cosmigonon

I haven't watched the show...but what's up w/ all these reality shows one after another

They're the new sitcoms. They take less to produce and less thought involved also. I'd rather watch a "reality" show than a sitcom nowadays.