Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What makes each ID different?

Apples, x files, microdots, qquazars, 8 1/2s ferraris, mitsubishis, doublestacked, triplestacked....what in the manufacture process makes these different? im in cluned to beleive its the concentration of MDMA and the crap thyve been cut with ...is that right?

I think that you're pretty much on the right track as far as the names are concerned. The name given is taken from the symbol that's imprinted onto the pill. Mitsubishis have a little Mitsu three diamond on them, genies have a genie bottle, etc. The problem is, though, that there obviously isn't any regulation on these things. I got some great TT's last weekend, but I could get the same pill this week and they'll be shit.

As far as double and triplestacking goes, that's talking about the height of the pill. Singles are about as big around as an asprin, but thinner. Doubles have a smaller circumfrence, but are like two pills stacked upon each other. Add one more, and you've got a triple.

Supposedly, the more the stack, the better the roll. I think that the unregulated part comes into play on this, though. I had a great roll 2 weeks ago from some triple stacked genies (little genie bottle on top), and was kinda disappointed to see only singles arrive this week. The roll from these singles, though, was WAY better than the triples.

Too many factors are involved in order to tell for certain, though. Was my seratonin low? Did I not eat right? Had I not slept? All of these things can add up to a bum roll. 5-htp can help with the Seratonin level, but nothing makes for a good roll like a great night's sleep, a good meal, a couple 5-htp's just for kicks, a glass of orange juice, (OJ might not work, but I have faith)and my "golfing buddies". This group of friends will always make my roll better. It's awesome to have a group of people around that you fully trust, and can always have a good time with.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the Dreamers

We are the music makers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~