Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this calls for some redbull vodka's ...

AndrewChibale

Guest Civs

seems like Mr Cateo has few fans here. however, he must be doing something right since he keeps getting booked at Space. i'm still wondering what that is??? not bashing the guy, but not my style from what i've heard. then again, some of my fabs will prob be disliked as well. variety in music is great. keeps all the tastes happy :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satan

u guys dont like Cattaneo .. thats fine ... keep that to yourself .. this is a thread about who wants to go saturday.. not about who hates the most on the guy ..

u dont like the guy ... go post on his message boards

jeez . ::)

LMAO. andrew are you ok?

im sorry, but all i said was he looks like a bee gee...(that may be funny, but its true) and that he's hit or miss, not funny..but...hey message boards are for opinions....if i didnt post here you wouldnt have a chance to read it and get all upset.

and just so everybody knows, i'll probably go check it out on saturday just like i would on most saturdays. i always have a good time and a smile on my face.

so, please Mr. Cattaneo...., and Mr Chibale...do not be upset! its only my opinion. and opinions are like assholes everybody has one.

(just bring your A-game)

beetches. :P

Guest Civs
u guys dont like Cattaneo .. thats fine ... keep that to yourself .. this is a thread about who wants to go saturday.. not about who hates the most on the guy ..

u dont like the guy ... go post on his message boards

jeez .

oiga, aren't boards to express oneself??? being a newbie, i must be missing something then. didn't mean to offend anyone.

Guest klubveteran

For some strange reason I think of the Bee Gees when I see his pic, I dunno why :-\ :P.

Jim Morrison too

Guest LdySphynx

For some strange reason I think of the Bee Gees when I see his pic, I dunno why :-\ :P.

Jim Morrison too

Yes I see that as well :).

Guest Chica

he looks a lot different on that other pic that POD posted....he needs a tan ;) ....Im not hating guys just giving a beauty tip ;)

Guest Civs
he looks a lot different on that other pic that POD posted....he needs a tan ....Im not hating guys just giving a beauty tip

LOL. i said the same thing on the other Hernan thread. we thinking alike :D

Guest ddg

he was on fire the last time i saw him at space ( late last year)

the time before that he blew(only bad set i have heard from him imo...and i think ive seen him about 10 times)

he rocked the shit out of spin for wmc

hes only played the terrace once (that i know of )

i hope he pushes 4 hours on sat....

chib....red bulls and vodkas all night...coronas in the morning.....im there for the long haul... ;)