Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What I would like to see......

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

is a Super Friends movie ;D

Either that or a Wonder Woman movie, I SOOOOOOOOOO loved those episodes I remember dressing up like Wonder Woman, and Linda Carter was so beautiful and at her ag to this day she still look great!!!

Guest coach

What *I* would like to see is you dressed up as Wonder Woman!

It's funny, though, we were just talking about this on the way home from the FF movie. It seems like Hollywood has finally gotten a decent grip on super-heroes. They have stopped treating them as clowns. It is definitely time for a good Superman movie and a good Wonder Woman movie, too.

The only problem with Wonder Woman is that she is based in pagan, or actually pre-Christian, theology. There are "gods" running around and magic and all sorts of stuff that the fundamentalists would just go rabid over. I'm not sure any movie studio is willing to take that on right now.

But Linda Carter is in the upcoming "Sky High" movie, which looks pretty cute.

Guest LdySphynx

What *I* would like to see is you dressed up as Wonder Woman!

Coach :-[, im blushing!!!!

I have thought about it for Halloween in the past years but never been able to find a good costume, they all seem so badly and cheaply made!!!

But whatever if they we able to accept The Passion, they can accept a few Gods here and there I man it is a Fantasy movie after all.

Guest swirlundergrounder

OMG a superfriends movie would be the bomb! It would have to be the superfriends vs the Legion of Doom!!

Remember those vilians that had their base in that ship that hid in the swamp or wherever?

They had the 'Manta', Solom and Grundy, Lex Luther..Who else?

It would only be good if it were dark like the new Batman..

But this project would never happen. It's like putting all of your eggs in one basket for a big hollywood flop...