Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Here's something funky

kove

Okies, BIG roll party last night. Like 15 or so of us all transed out and rolling our lives away when I feel this tug on my shirt.

My girlfriend is sitting right next to me, and she's got this look of TOTAL pleasure going on. So, she turns to me and asks me what I just did, since we had been doing light touches and such. I told her that I hadn't touched her in like 10 minutes, and asked her why. She got really quiet and started blushing, then tells me that she just had an orgasm.

(By the way, yes, she knows that I'm talking about this.)

That's gotta be the funkiest thing I've ever heard, but I can see where she's coming from. The x that we had was the most intense experience that I've ever felt. Each and every thing was just a little bit better than the rest. I took a shower and I swear that I fell in love with the water...

Ok, anyway, I wanna know if this has ever happened to anyone else. Is this quasi-normal, or can she just consider herself amazingly lucky?

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the Dreamers

We are the music makers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MOst girls...and guys i know say they cant "get it up' the guys and teh girls generally say they cant orgasm. a few say its nearly impossible, i agree tho, i inhk for the three hours im rolling, i enjoy the roll, sex is not on my mind at all....your girlfriend is truly unique as i have hear dof people wanting to have sex with each other on E all the time, but no one really gets anywhere...you all may have different stories, ...

I had a sex on Ectacy before... It almost blew my head off. One girl told me she never expereince that hard a orgasmn before. For me...I must have came for maybe 15-30 seconds straight (sorry for being so graphic...but you asked) Sometimes though..I'm rolling so hard..and I can only be "up" for a little bit...The pleasure is just so great that you go "down". The secret is to take the pill...then after about 20 minutes initiate sex (hopefully with a partner :-) ). As 10-20 minutes go buy the wave start hitting you harder and harder untill you crest and the feeling is JUST UBELEIVABLE. I call it....SEXTACY ©.

Evan

sex is unbelievable on e...evan is right however, you have to either do it raght after it has kicked in or when you are coming down...I have been with my girl several times on e and it has been MIND blowing! Some of the most intense feelings either of us have ever had!...from what I have read in a couple different sources, about 80-90% of guys cannot get it up...I didn't have this prob but it took FOREVER...like 1 hr 45 min...which is a long time for me...my poor girl was like bleeding and what not..(that was when we were peaking on the roll) hence why I say to go right after or when you are coming down..djlovejones