Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yellow K

I had some this weekend. Does anyone know what it's made of? Doesn't taste, smell or roll like a pil. Texture, very soft, crushable between fingers. Smelled like faint burnt plastic. Taste like nothing. Round and yellow with "K." Felt like you're on the verge of rolling but don't. It just ends there. Other peeps threw up off of them... was told were suppose to be 90% or more mdma pure. definately did not... know that others in area trying to sell that stuff. my friend was promised 4 star of davids... was given 4 yellow ks. had to call guy back to trade to what he promised. even he didn't want them...

we got the same thing a long while back - only there were called yellow sunshines - in the process of transport from one place to another, they crushed into nothing (with practically no touch) and my friends ate it with a spoon . . . two threw up, everyone else hated it.

i took the same kind, about a year or two ago, called something else . . . yellow butterflies, maybe?? i felt exactly the same way, almost rolling, almost rolling - and then nothing.

i'd love to know what's in 'em too. they sucked. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

could not hear the music."

• 2 weeks later...

I had stuff like that before too. I keep thinking i was about to roll but nothing. Such a tease. I had to smoke a lot of weed just to feel alright. Anyway, I heard the stuff that's really soft and crushes easily is usually wack and a lot of the times mixed with shit u dont want like aspirin or caffeine pills.