Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Only Car Phone Users are Four More Times Likely to Crash

Guest slamminshaun

Guest mursa

I'm still making sense of this 200 to 1 theory that Mursa came up with....if only 1 out of 200 people do something distractive behind the wheel' date=' its ok....I don't get it. ???

[/quote']

200 to 1 Theory is that ..............

For each Idiot that is reading a Newspaper while Driving , there are 200 that are distracted with their Cellphones .

one is much rarer than the other .

capish ?

For each idiot that is drunk behind the wheel, there are 200 cell phone users. That makes it ok to drink and drive?

Who said drinking/driving is OK ?? ??? your confusing me now .

You did, at least that's what I gathered. You said distractive behavior (newspaper reading, shaving, makeup application, etc) is ok because the ratio of those people are only 200 to 1.

lmao.....We aren't even talking politics, and There you go putting words in my mouth .........

WHEN DID I SAY.... "distractive behavior (newspaper reading, shaving, makeup application, etc) is ok because the ratio of those people are only 200 to 1. "

I never did .

Im all about Safe driving ........shit , Car insurance is going through the roof due to accidents all over the place due to stupid and avoidable circumstances .

Guest slamminshaun

Actually, the article is titled, "Car phone users 'four times more likely to crash'", but as usual, they forget to do studies on people eating hamburgers, shaving, reading the newspaper, applying makeup, etc.

How come only users of cell phones are more likely to crash? Eating burgers isn't dangerous? Applying makeup doesn't cause crashes? This article would have you believe that reading the paper is ok, but cell phones are not.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=355502&in_page_id=1770

Whats the ratio of cell phone distracted users to someone eating a burger ? prob 200 to 1 .

I guess I misunderstood. Not sure what point you're making then.

Guest mursa

Actually' date=' the article is titled, "Car phone users 'four times more likely to crash'", but as usual, they forget to do studies on people eating hamburgers, shaving, reading the newspaper, applying makeup, etc.

How come only users of cell phones are more likely to crash? Eating burgers isn't dangerous? Applying makeup doesn't cause crashes? This article would have you believe that reading the paper is ok, but cell phones are not.

[url']http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=355502&in_page_id=1770

Whats the ratio of cell phone distracted users to someone eating a burger ? prob 200 to 1 .

I guess I misunderstood. Not sure what point you're making then.

my point is that both ..cellphone use , and eating a burger can be distractful .

... but that one occures with much more frequency than the other .

simple.