Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Porter Live in Downtown O-town Fri July 15th

Finally something good in Orlando worth attending!

taken from SO...

Friday July 15th 2005

Distrakted Entertainment in association with Grounded Music and the Balance Record Pool proudly present:

Steve Porter

*Fade Records*

in support of his new cd "Homegrown" on Fade Records...

Steve Porter has made a huge mark with his unique twist of techno edged house productions. His fans stretch from Mark Farina and Lee Burridge to Digweed, Pete Tong and Carl Cox. He has impressed so many that he is now casting his spell with his debut artist album ?Homegrown?. His successful residency in Boston at Rise put him in demand from New York to Tokyo and back. With over 20 remixes already to his credit, and dozens of critically acclaimed singles, Steve is on a mission for his music to be heard.

Homegrown is available in CD format from fine record shops including www.FadeRecords.com and is also available as a digital download at iTunes, Napster, and Beatport.

also for your dance floor enjoyment:

Tim Skinner

*Grounded Music, Bedrock*

Villo

*Balance Record Pool, Purple Star Records*

9pm until Close

limited capacity, please come early

Cleo's

11 Court Ave

Downtown Orlando

(formerly Jaxx, behind Knock Knock)

porter_front_july15_web.jpg

porter_back_july15_web.jpg

Guest michael^heaven

---I'm definitely considering this event. I haven't partied in Orlando since Sasha@BlueRoom. This might be yummy!! ;D

Guest ddg

Diogo....im gonna try and hit up Infusion at House of Blues on the 31st of July.....maybe we can meet up...

sorry to thread jack...

Guest skylar14

Finally something good in Orlando worth attending!

taken from SO...

Friday July 15th 2005

Distrakted Entertainment in association with Grounded Music and the Balance Record Pool proudly present:

Steve Porter

*Fade Records*

in support of his new cd "Homegrown" on Fade Records...

Steve Porter has made a huge mark with his unique twist of techno edged house productions. His fans stretch from Mark Farina and Lee Burridge to Digweed, Pete Tong and Carl Cox. He has impressed so many that he is now casting his spell with his debut artist album ?Homegrown?. His successful residency in Boston at Rise put him in demand from New York to Tokyo and back. With over 20 remixes already to his credit, and dozens of critically acclaimed singles, Steve is on a mission for his music to be heard.

Homegrown is available in CD format from fine record shops including www.FadeRecords.com and is also available as a digital download at iTunes, Napster, and Beatport.

also for your dance floor enjoyment:

Tim Skinner

*Grounded Music, Bedrock*

Villo

*Balance Record Pool, Purple Star Records*

9pm until Close

limited capacity, please come early

Cleo's

11 Court Ave

Downtown Orlando

(formerly Jaxx, behind Knock Knock)

porter_front_july15_web.jpg

porter_back_july15_web.jpg

cleos ???...this doesnt seem like the best venue. where is he gonna play?...by that little strip by the bar?

i believe its between knock knock and that other club by the street...not quite sure, since i never went out there to be honest...ive seen it but nothing has really attracted me to orlando events other than supporting friend(s) mostly at sky60...there are no big venues in downtown from what ive seen...just small places

Guest skylar14

i believe its between knock knock and that other club by the street...not quite sure, since i never went out there to be honest...ive seen it but nothing has really attracted me to orlando events other than supporting friend(s) mostly at sky60...there are no big venues in downtown from what ive seen...just small places

its right next door to caseys...i use to go there when it was jax. it seems that the social or aka wouldve been a better venue. its big enough (well not as small as some other places) and definitely has a better atmosphere than cleos. hope it goes well...would love to get a review ;)

its right next door to caseys...i use to go there when it was jax. it seems that the social or aka wouldve been a better venue. its big enough (well not as small as some other places) and definitely has a better atmosphere than cleos. hope it goes well...would love to get a review ;)

just got home from sp...reviews & pics tomorrow when im sober holla