Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What pill is your favorite? (best roll)

Im really looking to try something thats NOT laced with LSD -see below, and lasts more than 2 hours, see the posts on motorola...

I have heard of X-files being good...or stuff called quazars....anyone heard of any of these? and also, which might be your favorite, that is available right now...

Actually, I'm sure that it has, but I've not noticed it.

If I try to roll during the week (for some odd reason) then I don't roll as well on the weekend. The 5-htp really helps with the seratonin level, so I've had increasingly great rolls over the past three weeks.

I had a VERY good roll going off of just 1 of the TT's on Friday, and then took another at the after party. Saturday, however, I'd not slept yet and took one. That had nearly no effect until I dropped 2 5-htp's. When they kicked, though, the roll was great. I ended up doing two more rolls thru the night, and then hippy flipping the next day. It was a pretty intense weekend. If anything would up my tolerance, I'd say that would do it.

I'd think that, for the most part, if you keep it to a weekend thing then you're pretty well set. I always hook myself up with at least two for each night, but we go until 10am or so after starting at 1am.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the Dreamers

We are the music makers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tt's... aren't that great, id say about avg,

x-files...the white ones are better then thegrays, both are better then tt's

but my favorite of all times...the old batch of blue tp's(from last year)which are saddly no longer around(except for one ive been saving for a special occasion, hehe), the new batch isnt half as good,

other decent pills goin around now are ninja stars, thumbs up, michilen man,

Originally posted by vj604:

Im really looking to try something thats NOT laced with LSD -see below, and lasts more than 2 hours, see the posts on motorola...

I have heard of X-files being good...or stuff called quazars....anyone heard of any of these? and also, which might be your favorite, that is available right now...

u sure its not quailuds(not sure of spelling, but sounds like that), instead of "quazars"your thinking of, because if it is, they're not e, they're these cheap ass pills that are too big in size for e, that make you dead calm and feel like valuem times 3...

VJ604,

It takes 2-4 weeks for your seratonin levels to go back to normal & 2-4 days for all the MDMA to leave your body. So yes it would have an effect on your tolerance but a few weeks off and all should be back to normal.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

It's not just about the notes played, it's about the spaces in-between.

top.gif

I know the difference between ludes and E...yes tehy are called quazars and there is also a kind called microdots..that might make you think of lsd but its not..ive been around long enough to know that..so you guys recommend x files? i think ill try to get that and another one of those laced apples..they were pretty cool...

VJ

I've had A LOT of E over the past 4 weeks, and a lot of different kinds.

Of these, I've had great luck with triple-stacked genies, triple mitsubishis and the best so far has been single TT's.

My secrets to good rolls are as follows:

1. Eat a good meal about 6 hours before you drop. I also drink a BIG glass of OJ.

2. 2 5-htp's about an hour before you drop.

3. 1 5-htp right when you start to peak.

4. PLENTY of sleep the night before.

5. Have a GREAT group of friends. Nothing can kill your roll like a lame ass group.

Hope that helps.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the Dreamers

We are the music makers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, my best roll ever was on a mercedes, but that doesn't guarantee anything. MDMA is not very consistent. You could be rollin like a mother one day, then on the same pill the next day feel nothing. One thing u should make sure of is how much of it is really MDMA. You can buy a testing kit that tells u how pure it is. Thats what I used to do then buy a lot of the type so I know I getting good stuff.

-mercedes was good. the batch that was out last november. it was really good.

-red pentagons this past january were surprisingly good, too.

-the mitsus going around right now stink, large and white. x-files, didn't feel shit.

-buddhas are nice. thumbs up are nice.

thats all i could remember off the top of my head. check out www.pillreports.com before you buy to get other people's opinions.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

what was the site to order 5htp again? i remember seeing it around before....and someone saying that the stuff off gnc and other local stores weren't quite as good...and what's strandard practice for taking them? wait this was all in an older post...somehwere....

I've never had a problem with the 5-htp from GNC. I buy the stuff that comes in a white bottle, red lettering. Dunno the company name, but I'll try to find it.

The rolls that I've had since starting with htp are amazing. In fact, I can't imagine rolling any harder. We're talking fetal position in the living room floor one time. If anyone does have that site, though, I'd be interested. Maybe it's a cleaner roll or something.

As for standard practice, I've taken everything I've heard on this board and come up with my own way. It's kinda trial and error, but worth it. I take 2 like an hour or so before I drop, and then as soon as I know I'm peaking, I take another. When the rollercoaster starts, I take one more, and that usually extends the peak for a while.

I tried taking 2 before, and 2 right when I peaked, but it got me sick. It might have been funky rolls, though, because a few people got sick that weekend.

If you start with two, though, and hit the third when you peak, that will serve you well. From there, just customize it to yourself.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the Dreamers

We are the music makers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.5htpdirect.com/ is the name of the site their shit is the best because the capsules also contain vitamins b & c that are essential for the 5-htp to be absorbed. Also for some reason when I roll and take those my teeth never clench. Thats the best.

------------------

He channels the cosmos through the tables do not worship the shaman, but revere his music.