Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weird rolling...

I don't know if this has ever happened to anyone..but i just recently went out of town... and a friend and i took a couple rolls up where we were at... the first night that we did it, it was awesome... nothing to complain about... we did it once more that same week (6days apart) but this is what happened. we both dropped and walked over to the beach to chill... i started to get a stomach ache.. so i sat down and tried to calm myslef down... about an hour went by, and my friend was already feeling the effects, me on the other hand felt nothing. The whole night went on.. and not a single feeling... he was rolling pretty good too... i thought that this was really weird... about 3 hours later... i started to feel that soft, clean feeling as i was coming down from a roll. but then it would elevate as if i was going to start to roll.. I didnt know what was going on. about 2 hours later i walked in my condo, and i couldnt sleep... so i decided to chill outside on the balcony. SO there i am talking to a friend, and it hit me... the weirdest thing.. i was rolling for like 10 mins... and it was intense... Super weird. I dont know what to make out of this.

One more thing.... this just recently happened. I was at this rolling party this past week... and... I decided to drop two this day. an hour goes by... nothing... two hours go by... and still nothing. My friends were already peaking. So i took a half. about 1/2 hr. after that i start to roll.... as i was coming to my peak everyone was coming down. I have never rolled so hard in my life.(tulips) but i just dont understand what's up w/ my body, and why it takes so long for me to start to roll.. any comments? Thanks for reading!

[This message has been edited by vanessa23 (edited 07-08-2000).]

Rolling's just a strange thing. I had a trip like that first one of your's about 3 weeks ago. I think it was just a bad pill. There's not exactly any kind of regulation on this stuff, so it can vary from pill to pill, even within the same batch.

How often do you roll? I'm pretty much every Friday and Saturday. That's really too much, and I should take a week or two off to let my seratonin levels get back to where they need to be. If you're rolling a lot, then the levels are low and you're almost assured at having to ingest A LOT of MDMA, or just having a REALLY slow peak. Last Saturday, it took 3 rolls for me to feel anything beyond the build.

Try taking a couple weeks off, and take 5-htp pills (1/day I'd say) thru the week. Get the seratonin built back up, and let your body rest. That should fix ya.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks... What's the deal w/ this 5-HTP thing? take it during the week? also about rolling w/ that... how is it done? I'm new to that... and i'm not really knowledgeable about it.. send me any info that would help me out. thanks again

It takes your body about 3 weeks to fully replace your seratonin levels. If you take htp during the week, 1 pill/day I'd say, then it'll help replace it a bit faster. It's also rumoured to help in the prevention of neurotoxicity.

When I roll with it, I usually drop 1 about an hour before I roll. Then, when the peak hits, I drop 1 more. That seems to be plenty.

Be careful with it, though. I've had a couple of weekends where I think it made me sick because I did too much. Just got really nauseous and had to throw up, but then I was fine. That's usually after I've double dosed, though. I'd do two an hour before, and then two more when I peaked. The roll was great, but the sickness sucked.

I've had good luck with the stuff from GNC. People say that it's bunk, but I've never had a problem with it. If there's other stuff that can make you roll harder, I'm not sure I want it. I've been having some catatonic rolls the past couple of weeks. Anything more and I'd be friggin' brain dead.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's green and orange tulips going around. My friend told me that the orange one is mixed with mescaline and it's supposed to put you in a trance. One of my friends took the orange and felt like everything was moving by them so fast. The green, I have no idea about that one but one of my frinds took that one and nothing happened. They say the orange is the better of the two. ;D