Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok let's just say...

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

that the genre that you like did not exist and you had to listen to something esle.......what would ur choice of genre be and why?

Mine would have to be Trance, cause I have learned in the past few months that with "GOOD" Trance I am very able to have a great time. I never thought that could be possible, but it is....and i'm glad cause I least im able to diversify my choice of events.

So let's hear it.......

Guest rhythmburn

to me -- good electronic music is good electronic music, no matter what the genre....

it seems that genres are getting harder and harder to define anyway with the fusions that are currently going on....

Guest LdySphynx

to me -- good electronic music is good electronic music, no matter what the genre....

it seems that genres are getting harder and harder to define anyway with the fusions that are currently going on....

it's all rooted in house anyway...

Stick to the topic and just answer the question dammit ::), or am I going to have to put you over my knees and spank you :P??

Guest rhythmburn

it's all rooted in house anyway...

Stick to the topic and just answer the question dammit ::), or am I going to have to put you over my knees and spank you :P??

"crouched over and waiting" :)

well, I might go with some style of breaks ala Digital Witchcraft style (none of the typical "florida breaks" bullshit)...(normally I'm into tech house)

Guest pod

I could care less since I've moved beyond being picky about genres.

Now if you said "pretend my favorite liquor didn't exist", I'd have a reasonable response.

This thread is gonna do nothing but rouse the rabble.

Guest rhythmburn

Now if you said "pretend my favorite liquor didn't exist", I'd have a reasonable response.

I agree about being picky with genres, but there are still certain genres that I prefer over others (in general)...

Guest coach

I think your premise is incorrect. EDM is the genre, the rest is SUB-genres, e.g. House, Trance, D&B, etc.

My favorite sub-genre is so rarely played in Miami, it might as well not exist, so I listen to whatever is being played at the best parties.

As far as if my favorite genre, EDM, was not available, hell, I'd probably listen to country. Or folk.

(LOL. Moved the thread right as I was typing.)

Guest LdySphynx

I agree about being picky with genres, but there are still certain genres that I prefer over others (in general)...

THANK YOU, I think it's a good question.......cause I feel everyone likes something outside of what they normally listen to, but the only reason we might not really pay attention to it is cause we have the option to listen to what we really like.

Guest rhythmburn

well said... but don't count my opinion, I have been drinking during lunch again :)

THANK YOU, I think it's and good question.......cause I feel everyone likes something outside of what they normally listen to, but the only reason we might not really pay attention to it is cause we have the option to listen to what we really like.

well said... but don't listen to me, I have been drinking during lunch again...

Guest LdySphynx

well said... but don't count my opinion, I have been drinking during lunch again :)

THANK YOU, I think it's and good question.......cause I feel everyone likes something outside of what they normally listen to, but the only reason we might not really pay attention to it is cause we have the option to listen to what we really like.

well said... but don't listen to me, I have been drinking during lunch again...

It's ok cause that's when ur most HONEST ;).