Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space vs Nocturnal review...

V. Barbarino

Start the night off with a little Bruce live from MSG in 2000. What a concert, ends with jungleland, born to run and thunder road :o :o

Showed up to wish the old man, aka dade a happy birthday... Checked out Dj disipline on the patio..

Nocturnal was not packed at all, however! the crowd that was there was all girls and they were hot and dancing and having a blast.. Dj disipline really played well, sure some were played out tracks, but he clearly played for the room and not to the room.. Very very very very fun time at noc. I really thought it would blow, but I had a freaking blast.... single mans heaven... ;) Def would go back and see disipline..

Walked into hernan at space, and I was so ready today to rip into the foreign loser, but surprise surprise, the man was really doing well. Space was slammed like a mofo! This cat didn't play exactly what i liked, but it was still great stuff, but you can tell he has his "crowd" and his "following" thus he play for them and they were eating it up.. I can respect that... Good vibe in there, lots of engery..

All in all, I had such a fun night... Noc and Space can co exsit, as long as they stick true with their audience... Even the Noc door was perfect, guess Dade is back firing people ;D

ps I pulled off a move tonight on the Noc patio, that will go down in club legend history... Power move!!!! he he

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

HERNAN TORE IT UP! I HAD A BLAST VERRY GOOD TIMES LAST NIGHT... I ALSO WALKED INTO SPACE NOT EXPECTING THE GREATEST, BUT HE DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB...

I LEFT ABOUT 1 HR AFTER HE STARTED IN THE PATIO AND FROM WHAT I HEARD BEFORE I LEFT IT WAS 'OK' PRETTY EMPTY I MUST SAY IN THE PATIO IN THE BEGININNG. IT PROBABLY GOT PACKED AFTER A WHILE, BUT IT WAS VERY 'SPACIOUS' LOL WHILE I WAS LEAVING...

JUST FOR THE RECORD AND IM NOT GONNA SAY WHO EXACTLY IM DIRECTING THIS TO... ;D IM NOT TROUBLE HAHA BUT I THINK IT'S GREAT YOU EVEN ADMITED THAT YOU THINK I AM.... TO MY FACE

HERNAN TORE IT UP! I HAD A BLAST VERRY GOOD TIMES LAST NIGHT... I ALSO WALKED INTO SPACE NOT EXPECTING THE GREATEST, BUT HE DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB...

I LEFT ABOUT 1 HR AFTER HE STARTED IN THE PATIO AND FROM WHAT I HEARD BEFORE I LEFT IT WAS 'OK' PRETTY EMPTY I MUST SAY IN THE PATIO IN THE BEGININNG. IT PROBABLY GOT PACKED AFTER A WHILE, BUT IT WAS VERY 'SPACIOUS' LOL WHILE I WAS LEAVING...

JUST FOR THE RECORD AND IM NOT GONNA SAY WHO EXACTLY IM DIRECTING THIS TO... ;D IM NOT TROUBLE HAHA BUT I THINK IT'S GREAT YOU EVEN ADMITED THAT YOU THINK I AM.... TO MY FACE

Who ever told you that is an idiot... I think there is no way you are trouble... I think you are a very sweet gal with a friend I really need to take out... ;)

Guest GoodLife

Yeah, the terrace wasnt packed for a long time, I left around 6:30 or so. Had a really good time. Hernan's set was amazing, hard hitting the whole night.

I didnt go to Space last night but just the crowd standing outside Space waiting to get in and the lack of line at Nocturnal were evidence of what is going on Sat nights on 11th St.

I went to Noc about 1230 so I could make the list and wish Dade Happy Birthday. The main room was CLOSED, there were about 30 people in the upstairs and the glass house was packed. The patio had about another 30 people on it.

Although the club is asthetically pleasing, the lack of vibe on Saturday night is ridiculous. I was so bored I left by 130. I wanted to wait for Stryke to get on as I am sure the vibe would have improved but I didnt.

My suggestion is this...if the guest list is going to close at 1am, have Stryke go on at 1am. I think he goes on at 230am so if you are gonna make me wait in an empty club for an hour and half before he gets on...its just not gonna happen (at least for me).

However, I was pleased to see that the door now had barricades to seperate lines and the door staff was very nice. Also big ups to AJ for putting me on his list at the last minute and answering his texts...lots of promoters dont do that.

Ill give Nocturnal on Saturday nights another try just so that I can finally hear Stryke, but I guess ill have to make sure Im prepared for a wait.

PS...Happy Birthday Dade.

PPS...Saleen is right, the girls were hot.

so hernan did play the patio ? hmmm ......

Steph .. i was @ space until 4:30am .. left for nocturnal for a bit then went home .. long ass weekend for me .. could not take it anymore

fun nights overall but theres always room for improvement ..

ps. finally learned the trick on the sidekick .. :P

I didnt go to Space last night but just the crowd standing outside Space waiting to get in and the lack of line at Nocturnal were evidence of what is going on Sat nights on 11th St.

I went to Noc about 1230 so I could make the list and wish Dade Happy Birthday. The main room was CLOSED, there were about 30 people in the upstairs and the glass house was packed. The patio had about another 30 people on it.

Although the club is asthetically pleasing, the lack of vibe on Saturday night is ridiculous. I was so bored I left by 130. I wanted to wait for Stryke to get on as I am sure the vibe would have improved but I didnt.

My suggestion is this...if the guest list is going to close at 1am, have Stryke go on at 1am. I think he goes on at 230am so if you are gonna make me wait in an empty club for an hour and half before he gets on...its just not gonna happen (at least for me).

However, I was pleased to see that the door now had barricades to seperate lines and the door staff was very nice. Also big ups to AJ for putting me on his list at the last minute and answering his texts...lots of promoters dont do that.

Ill give Nocturnal on Saturday nights another try just so that I can finally hear Stryke, but I guess ill have to make sure Im prepared for a wait.

PS...Happy Birthday Dade.

PPS...Saleen is right, the girls were hot.

LOL, yeah Angel is definitely a cool cat, Always takes care of me, no matter what. BTW happy B-day Dade. I never really had complains with the staff, very friendly. Except for the dude at the door. Didn't go this week, but I'm glad to see they addressed the door issue. The club is just basically going through growing pains Carisa, just give them a few months, they'll get it right on saturdays ;)

Guest ramon

the door at nocturnal was great for once .. greg however didnt play till 4am .. but it didnt matter .. disciple was fucking great .. the crowd loved it and they were hot girls everywhere :o :o :o i hadn't heard house like that in a while (i hope nocturnal books him again and even more people get to hear him).. greg came on and just killed i could name records, but there's no reason to .. let's just say the music was good the girls were hot and dancing and even a certain murk boy showed up.

c, i agree about the whole list situation .. if the dj is to spin at a certain hour make sure his list is open till then even if it is reduced or whatever.

aj is the man always takes care of anyone i send him and yes he does answer the phone.

nocturnal is definitely improving week by week. :)

ill be back next week to see greg like every week.

Guest klubveteran

good to see the hot girls are still packin the patio. last week i went with phil to hear stryke and it was just ridiculous

8 out of every 10 girls were knockouts.......

not anymore after it has been plastered on CJ ::)

all the message board geeks will scare them away :-\

good to see the hot girls are still packin the patio. last week i went with phil to hear stryke and it was just ridiculous

The King of Geeks hath spoken.

Guest ROcKiNrOx

Nocturnal was a blast on Saturday morning! I had so much fun...The patio had a descent amount of people...not crazy packed but there was alot of people..

You can't compare Nocturnal and Space because Space has been known forever!!!Nocturnal is a new club and is growing week by week! For being a new club, I think its doing a great job!!! The music was hot!!! Roland was rockin it!!! and I truly had an awesome time!

Nocturnal is awesome for Saturday mornings on the terrace and Space for Sunday mornings on terrace...

;D ;)

Guest klubveteran

The King of Geeks hath spoken.

:D