Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Hernan Cattaneo @ Space Review

Guest dj_release

Guest dj_release

hey everyone just managed to wake up after last night's barrage of good prog music!!!

To start off I should say that Ivano played a very good warmup set... just like it should be he played music good enough to get the room ready for a proghead like Cattaneo... unlike many other DJs out there who just bang it out before the main event (cough Cedric cough) anyways Ivano got off at about 2, I can't remember any of the tracks he played cuz they were mostly unknown to me

Then comes Hernan the master of kick ass basslines nad mind tingling melodies. He started off by lettings Ivano's last record finish and the introducing his first song with a spaced out intro before letting the basslines loose for the rest of the night. I should say I hadn't seen the crowd at Space as wild as it was last night for a looooong while... the place was packed but you could still walk around, unlike other events, and the people were going out of their minds. Anyways, Hernan went on till 5 in the main room and then went upstairs for his Patio set, which I only heard for about 3 or 4 tracks and then left.

some tracks I recognized (very few...)

RPO & LOIC B - Ultimate Drums

Oliverio & MOS - BReak My Mind (Cattaneo & Tonks Remix)

Chab - Closer To Me (Bedrock Mix???)

Deep Dish - Everybody's wearing my head (Remix???)closed the main room with this

Alex Neri - House Track (Paolo Mojo Remix) opened up terrace with it

Guest dj_release

thx for the review.....

it doesnt matter which remix it is ...closer to me is a jem ;)

agreed 100%

Guest djtroko

Chab - 'Closer to Me' (John Digweed & Nick Muir remix)

Though I love the track a lot, I am not so happy with the bedrock remix. I think the Alex Neri remix is by far the best and then the original. Have not heard the Lex Ave rmx yet though...

Guest dj_release

Though I love the track a lot, I am not so happy with the bedrock remix. I think the Alex Neri remix is by far the best and then the original. Have not heard the Lex Ave rmx yet though...

do u have any samples of the alex neri track... I didn't even know it exists

Guest ramon

check the azuli website

www.azulirecords.com

check the azuli website

www.azulirecords.com

address could not be found

Guest klubveteran

hey everyone just managed to wake up after last night's barrage of good prog music!!!

To start off I should say that Ivano played a very good warmup set... just like it should be he played music good enough to get the room ready for a proghead like Cattaneo... unlike many other DJs out there who just bang it out before the main event (cough Cedric cough) anyways Ivano got off at about 2, I can't remember any of the tracks he played cuz they were mostly unknown to me

Then comes Hernan the master of kick ass basslines nad mind tingling melodies. He started off by lettings Ivano's last record finish and the introducing his first song with a spaced out intro before letting the basslines loose for the rest of the night. I should say I hadn't seen the crowd at Space as wild as it was last night for a looooong while... the place was packed but you could still walk around, unlike other events, and the people were going out of their minds. Anyways, Hernan went on till 5 in the main room and then went upstairs for his Patio set, which I only heard for about 3 or 4 tracks and then left.

some tracks I recognized (very few...)

RPO & LOIC B - Ultimate Drums

Oliverio & MOS - BReak My Mind (Cattaneo & Tonks Remix)

Chab - Closer To Me (Bedrock Mix???)

Deep Dish - Everybody's wearing my head (Remix???)closed the main room with this

Alex Neri - House Track (Paolo Mojo Remix) opened up terrace with it

yeah but did Eddy Guerra or Pod drink alcohol? ???

Guest gotdrums13

i personally thought that ivano wasn't all that great. the vibe wasn't there for me. it wasn't energetic enough. i soooo recognized it wasn't ivano playing anymore when hernan threw the first track. complete shift of vibe and energy.

overall hernan was GOOD but gaby fain totally ripped that club apart last night. to me, he did better thatn hernan! i didnt think gaby was that good. keep it up gaby!!!

Alex Neri & Lex Ave are awesome.

I had an absolute blast. First time hearing Hernan and i was dancing the whole time. Till i thought my feet were going to fall off (I was wearing a dress and heels) then went to the car, put on jeans, sneaks and a hat. Ahhhh.....BACK TO DANCING. Got there around 2am after checking out Amika. Amika = ZZZZ. Zero vibe, no room to dance but lemme tell you, i have to hand it to Colby. The number of bottles and tabels in that place is staggering. I thank him of course for taking care of us at the door.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

i got to space for the patio around 6. I am not going to bash the man,....................but this had to be some of the worst music i have ever heard in my entire life. hernan cattaneo equals zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. the shit reall was giving me a migrain headache. i tried to give him a chance....but no it got worse and worse. some people may like his sound...that is fine to each his own. my opinion is that the music was repetitive..there were no changes, no feel, no energy. just lifeless boring headache. The highlite of the nite was mr GABY FAIN. That man deserves some serious props for the way he RIPPED APART THE MAIN ROOM AND THE TERRACE!!! dropping nuthing but hard thumping basslines. that shit had me going nuts!! i went to the mainroom because hernan on the patio was the worst. im glad i went inside. there was a little tag team action on the patio with gaby and ivano that was awesome.

SO BASICALLY HATS OFF TO GABY FOR A ABOVE AND BEYOND STELLER PERFORMANCE. GABY IS THE UNDISPUTED KING OF SUNDAY.

Guest gotdrums13

SO BASICALLY HATS OFF TO GABY FOR A ABOVE AND BEYOND STELLER PERFORMANCE. GABY IS THE UNDISPUTED KING OF SUNDAY.

very well put! i've heard gaby before and he wasn't too good. but for some reason when he stepped in after hernan he was not the same gaby i've heard before. i couldnt beleive it was gaby. his mixing was flawless and tracks where just too damn good. wasn't able to hit the patio but i can imagine what ALKO was feeling! oh well...

very well put! i've heard gaby before and he wasn't too good. but for some reason when he stepped in after hernan he was not the same gaby i've heard before. i couldnt beleive it was gaby. his mixing was flawless and tracks where just too damn good. wasn't able to hit the patio but i can imagine what ALKO was feeling! oh well...

Im really glad that Gaby is getting the recognition he deserves. I've been supporting him since the days of Union Lounge and Sunday School, he has always had the ability to make me dance. His style has changed dramatically though, he's gotten a lot darker and he bangs it out way more than before. I prefer something smoother and more melodic but his set was perfect for the main room. Either way, it was a great night/morning for me.

Guest gotdrums13

his set wasn't dark though...thats what i loved about it. he was playing that funky electro prog good stuff. if he wouldve played dark, it wouldve been the same shit hernan was playing. ;D

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

his set wasn't dark though...thats what i loved about it. he was playing that funky electro prog good stuff. if he wouldve played dark, it wouldve been the same shit hernan was playing. ;D

he was just rockin this electro nasty hard funky bassline shit. you just cant help but get fuckin pumped up over it. it was such a good change from the noise i was hearing.

again i cant say it enough............GABY RAWKED THE HOUSE!