Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has E changed you?

Ever since I did E, my whole outlook on life has changed. Some parts good and some bad. I think back before I did E and life then seemed so different. It's hard to describe but it seems as though now the world has become a different reality. Sometimes things dont just dont feel real. Its cool sometimes though, but sometimes it sucks. Well, I was just wondering if anyone else has ever felt that way.

Yup.

As religious as I was about my music, and the feeling that it gave people, it's even more intense now.

Even when I'm not rolling, I get wicked emotional about a great rave scene. Hell, I got goosebumps listening to Heaven Scent the other day.

Here's a trippy one. Go see Groove. Sit and watch it without getting pissed off, nearly crying or dancing. If you can do that, then one of two things is certain. Either E hasn't changed you, or you're dead.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

E has changed me and everyone I know who has tried it. The same reason you feel changed by E is the same reason the government fights so hard to keep these substances from its people. Mind altering substances do exactly that. You stop believing the shit that's been drilled into your cranium your entire life and start thinking for yourself. And a country full of people thinking on their own and asking questions extremely threatening to the status quo. Ask anyone who has taken Acid or E and do a random survey of their values and beliefs and you will see what I mean it is not accident. This was why Timothy Leary had to be silenced.

"Take the red pill and you stay in wonderland"

*drool* Love the quote, Met4z. Quite fitting, don't you think?

B2B is right, Leary has some HUGE cojones (sp?).

I know that, if I look at myself, I see me in a whole different light than I used to. I don't know that it's ever been a bad thing. Scary, at times, but never bad.

I guess the most frightening thing about looking from the 3rd person is that you see who you really are. The last time I rolled, I spent about 3 hours on the comedown just wondering what it is that I really want in this life. I've found it, now it's just time to make it happen.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~