Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANY IDEAS ON...

Guest swank

Guest swank

Oh yeah, and there's a new place that actually might be interested in working with you. Called Sanctuary on James St just north of Lincoln. They've been renovating it forever and it's finally done. 2-3 stories tall and very nice on top. And I know they are busting ass with promotions because it is a new venue. If you brought them something interesting, I wouldn't be surprised if the worked with you.

saw them on friday.....nice place

Guest swank

79th and US-1....photo studio.

Well, what I meant as back-asswards question was the phrasing had me confused.

Daytime parties are hard. Permit wise, and crowd wise. Most people are too wasted from the night before. And if you do it sans permit, I don't envy you.

I probably should have said "Any ideas on best hidden secret venue"

and to answer the second part...I guess that the best hidden secret would be a place that already had permits but needed sound re-enforcement etc.

Guest pod

Oh ok :)

Well, if I can offer one bit of advice, please don't go the route a lot of these daytime parties seem to go with their sound reinforcement, and that is to put the prototypical Cackies or JBL EONs up on sticks, and crank them to unbelieveably loud levels. :o

Guest swank

Oh ok :)

Well, if I can offer one bit of advice, please don't go the route a lot of these daytime parties seem to go with their sound reinforcement, and that is to put the prototypical Cackies or JBL EONs up on sticks, and crank them to unbelieveably loud levels. :o

:D resources will allow for much more than "eon's on sticks" I hate those types of events.