Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wow,think twice before u go to Brazil

Guest tiltmiami

Guest durrtylexx

...no real person goes in there...

...so, only fake persons go there?

are u a blonde bimbo or what man...did u even read my whole response?????? most people live in buildings in the city and all the poor people live in the Favelas, real poor ppl, get it? so thats what i mean no real person goes in there....shit do i have to spell it out now

You're basically saying that the poor people that live in the favelas aren't real since "real" people don't go in there. I understood what you said, but they way you say it, you make them seem like they don't really matter, or are not worthy to be called "real persons"... ::)

...who really cares bout people that live in the favelas anyways?

Well, obviously you don't... :-X

im lost, did you grow up in one? is that you're point?

I don't, don't see any reason why I should either...maybe you'd like to elaborate ur views

So what if I grew up in one, does that make me less of a "real" person?

im still lost, i believe you're interpreting me wrong...or you're still intoxicated on something

You can't justify what you said, therefore I'm intoxicated, very smart... ::)

here u go joshua

from alex's post...

"I'd still go to Brazil, I just won't hang out in the ghetto. People always talk shit about Bogota, Bueno Aires, Caracas and other major cities in South America. If you don't go to the fucked up areas, you'll be fine.

I don't hang out in liberty city or opa-locka. its called common sense."

do u get it now? or should we translate it to you once again?

I agree with Alex, but that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I fyou haven't figured it out yet, then you never will...

spill it out already, instead of playing lil girlie mind games

ha ha

Guest mursa

..a Rule of thumb for when going to Brazil is simply Dress casually (no expensive clothing/shoes) and don't wear bling bling in public places as not to attract unwanted attention from petty crooks .

other than that Brazil is a awesome place .

Guest ddg

Brazil is a beautiful place..as is plenty of place in Argentina and all of south america.... ;)

there r bad places everywhere...... ::)