Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WEED IS THE ANSWER

bolts

If you -like- weed.

I don't like feeling all dopey. Sorry, but I'll take my rolls.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the Dreamers

We are the music makers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree the ganja is the shit it will always be there even after this ex thing blows over and on top of that its impossible to overdose on it the shit is safer than aspirin. I read somewhere to overdose on marijuana you would have to smoke something like 15,000 lbs in one hour. but you haven't smoked till you try BC Bud.

------------------

He channels the cosmos through the tables do not worship the shaman, but revere his music.

weed is the first love. plus if you ever smoked some real baum shit, it'll pack a great body buzz and not make you feel too dopey. and it's the safest buzz i found in research. and it's illegal while assholes get drunk every weekend drive, kill, and beat eachother up. our government got shit backwards. let bars serve kind bud and e, and watch all negative vibes evaporate.

kind bud + e =blissful fun

Aint nothing better than smokin weed before you drop...and when u peak...and when u comedown...fuck it smoke it all the time!!!!

E is like my mistress, I only see on the weekends. Weed is my wife, I wake up to her and come home to her everyday.

------------------

"Life is but a dream

within a dream"

you know, i used to be one of those people that would say that weed makes me feel lazy, dopey, stupid, dumb..

and then i realized i was smoking some whack shit! for all those that feel this way, i would recommend spending a lil bit more money on getting some kind bud, hydro, anything but schwag.

i can't even believe the energy it gives me. i become like a one woman comedy routine. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Northern lights is a good lively bud, difficult to get over here though but not imposible.

Or try Amsterdam, the weed smokers heaven.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

It's not just about the notes played, it's about the spaces in-between.

top.gif