Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Apples" and my experience...

Well on june 22nd , it was prom night, went out toa beach. took one of these pills, i dont do E very much, only once a month. Took it at 2 AM, it kicked in at 3 and lasted about toll 5. short...then we went to someone house nearby, stood by the pool, and it hit again, and then in 30 minutes, was gone...then came back...until it dissapperared by 9 AM. i tohught ok, it was decent...then im getting to bed around 11 AM, and it hit so fucking hard agian, lasted 3 hours, was able to sleepand wake up rolling..it did this for the next day until 8 PM where it went away for good...

in talking with my friend who got me this pill, with an apple stamped on it, she was talking to the guy SHE got itt froma nd he said oh man, isnt lsd great? its half aand half, i dont beleive this, but could it be? LSD in pill form...with MDMA and some other shit? i dont know..any insight would be appreciated, it wasnt abad trip , just very strange....let me know thanks..

VJ

I doubt the pill you got was half lsd. This is because a potent dose of lsd is in the micrograms thats .000001 of a gram. If it was half lsd you'd probably be in a straight jacket right now believing u were jello and a bunch of little green people are trying to eat you. It is possible though that the pill you got was laced with a little lsd. This could explain your extraordinary roll.

[This message has been edited by mr.sick (edited 07-02-2000).]

Did you guys experience anything like i did? when you had pills with lsd? anyone ever heard of this apple? so far ive read that lsd and MDma taken together are very violent and powerful....i didnt feel that way but the trip only lasted a few hours ...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest clubkid77

What you took may have had a quantity of crystal meth in it. small dosses of speed are often sold as mesc and can give people a "trippy" feeling because it somewhat concentrates you, (like ritalin) you get a zoned out feeling that could feel "trippy" if that is what your expecting, it also would explain the duration of time you felt the drugs. i prety much doubt the pill was laced with lsd, for one lsd doesnt bounce in and out... its prety much on when it kicks in for 8-12 hours.

just my 2 cents.