Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUBS

Guest n1stunna

Guest n1stunna

Hi guys,

I'm from germany and will going in a few weeks to Miami.

My question, can somebody tell my some good clubs (house/black/80's) and besides the prizes for a beer, drink etc. ;)

thanks and sorry for my bad english :)

Guest ROcKiNrOx

Hi guys,

My question, can somebody tell my some good clubs (house/black/80's) and besides the prizes for a beer, drink etc. ;)

For house music...

Mondays you can go to Tantra...Tuesdays you can go to Roomies...Wednesday "Bed"...Thursdays "Oxygen"...Friday "Prive" , "Amika" or "Crobar".. Saturday we have Afterhours at Nocturnal..."Space"..."Mansion"...and sunday afterhours at space and Nikki beach or Amika at night. Im pretty sure there are many other clubs but im just helping you out with some...and which are good...

For hip hop...

Monday you can go to bed...Tuesday..Roomies plays hip hop and house...wednesday you can go to Mansion which they play a bit of everything...Thursday you can also try Oxygen which plays house and hip hop...Fridays you can go to Nocturnal...Saturday "AMika and State... and thats all I know..

For the 80's

You can try Rockbar...not sure what night is good but im sure they play the 80's there....

Well I hope you enjoy your time in miami!!! Have fun!!!

Guest pod

crobar - Back Door Bamby on Mondays is house, hip-hop, 80s and everything in between.

Saturday, you can get house at Space and hip-hop in the side room as well.

Just to flesh out the details a bit.

Hi guys,

For house music...

Mondays you can go to Tantra...Tuesdays you can go to Roomies...Wednesday "Bed"...Thursdays "Oxygen"...Friday "Prive" , "Amika" or "Crobar".. Saturday we have Afterhours at Nocturnal..."Space"..."Mansion"...and sunday afterhours at space and Nikki beach or Amika at night. Im pretty sure there are many other clubs but im just helping you out with some...and which are good...

For hip hop...

Monday you can go to bed...Tuesday..Roomies plays hip hop and house...wednesday you can go to Mansion which they play a bit of everything...Thursday you can also try Oxygen which plays house and hip hop...Fridays you can go to Nocturnal...Saturday "AMika and State... and thats all I know..

For the 80's

You can try Rockbar...not sure what night is good but im sure they play the 80's there....

question...do you type on Word b4 you post your replies?

Guest n1stunna

a lot of thanks for the clubs, i'll try out some of them.

What about the prizes for beer,drinks etc?

Guest dirtyhouse777

$6 - $10 -vodka tonic, rum & coke, basic liquors

$6 beer

rokbar u can pay up to $13, $14 for a beer.

Guest Civs
Rok Bar Tuesdays is Great

i believe they have changed their format to hip hop on tuesdays just in case.

beer = $7-$9

so have a few shots before going in to ease the pain on the wallet ;)

Guest coach

the only good thing bout rokbar is the video projector...went there on a sun night and it was kinda boring...its one of those "we play it all" when it comes to music selection...at least it was that night.

Dude, did you finally move back home, or are you just driving a lot? (Pardon the threadjack.)

the only good thing bout rokbar is the video projector...went there on a sun night and it was kinda boring...its one of those "we play it all" when it comes to music selection...at least it was that night.

Dude, did you finally move back home, or are you just driving a lot? (Pardon the threadjack.)

lol no, i went by the place when i was down for that big weekend aka memorial day weekend 8)

still can't believe how i did it

Guest Devilicious

$6 - $10 -vodka tonic, rum & coke, basic liquors

Errrr, where do YOU go out?

$6 for a liquor drink doesn't happen anywhere I go....

Count on at least 8, and more regularly 10 for liquor drinks.

And do yourself a favor stunna, click on that little white word "clubs" on the right hand side of your screen, and see what Miami has to offer.

Guest dirtyhouse777

:-X

actually you're right. space, crobar, design district you'll pay about $6 for a liquor drink.

amika, skybar, nikkie, etc. is going to be $8+

i just really don't frequent those places too much any more....

actually you're right. space, crobar, design district you'll pay about $6 for a liquor drink.

amika, skybar, nikkie, etc. is going to be $8+

i just really don't frequent those places too much any more....

um a corona costs 6-7 bucks at space/nocturnal

mixed drinks are usually in the 8-12 range depending which liquor u go for...i tend to stick to kettle1 and stoli

Guest Devilicious

LOL........are you sure you go out?

Space, Crobar, Grass, Pawn Shop.....all charge at least 8 for a well liquor drink. The only places I'm aware of on the beach where you can get a drink for less than 8 bux are restaurants and dive bars. I'm not complaining mind you, just a fact of life ;)

Guest ROcKiNrOx

Hi guys,

For house music...

For hip hop...

For the 80's

question...do you type on Word b4 you post your replies?

LOL...nope :)

Guest Seb

can somebody tell my some good clubs (house/black/80's) and besides the prizes for a beer, drink etc. ;)

LOL notice "(house/black/80's)

when we were in Germany in May we we went to a shop which sold vintage vinyl. We noticed that they have a genre of music called "Black Music". I guess thats what Germans call R&B or any music with soul.

Guest ROcKiNrOx

I meant with "black" hip hop, isn't this genre also called "black music" in USA? clear me up

It's hip hop ;)

Guest dirtyhouse777

LOL........are you sure you go out?

Space, Crobar, Grass, Pawn Shop.....all charge at least 8 for a well liquor drink. The only places I'm aware of on the beach where you can get a drink for less than 8 bux are restaurants and dive bars. I'm not complaining mind you, just a fact of life ;)

i've never paid more than 6 at space or crobar. but i tip well maybe that's the difference?

and yes i do go out ;D... you'd probably recognize me if you knew who i was...i've just always remained anonymous to the CJers... 8)