Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUBS

Guest n1stunna

Guest Devilicious

:-X

actually you're right. space, crobar, design district you'll pay about $6 for a liquor drink.

LOL........are you sure you go out?

Space, Crobar, Grass, Pawn Shop.....all charge at least 8 for a well liquor drink. The only places I'm aware of on the beach where you can get a drink for less than 8 bux are restaurants and dive bars. I'm not complaining mind you, just a fact of life ;)

i've never paid more than 6 at space or crobar. but i tip well maybe that's the difference?

LMAO! No honey, you drink Skol... that's the difference. I maintain for the general population well drinks are at least 8.

and yes i do go out ;D... you'd probably recognize me if you knew who i was...i've just always remained anonymous to the CJers... 8)

I sincerely doubt that. I usually have to meet someone several times before I recognize them.

Guest dirtyhouse777

actually you're right. space, crobar, design district you'll pay about $6 for a liquor drink.

Space, Crobar, Grass, Pawn Shop.....all charge at least 8 for a well liquor drink. The only places I'm aware of on the beach where you can get a drink for less than 8 bux are restaurants and dive bars. I'm not complaining mind you, just a fact of life ;)

i've never paid more than 6 at space or crobar. but i tip well maybe that's the difference?

LMAO! No honey, you drink Skol... that's the difference. I maintain for the general population well drinks are at least 8.

and yes i do go out ;D... you'd probably recognize me if you knew who i was...i've just always remained anonymous to the CJers... 8)

I sincerely doubt that. I usually have to meet someone several times before I recognize them.

ahhh so now I see what's going on.

i thought the guy just wanted to know bottom prices for well drinks and beer. which when i'm taveling and partying is all i really care about anyway. saving $20- $40 a night comes in handy for me ;D

so yea if you're upping to premium it's definitely going to be more.

can somebody tell my some good clubs (house/black/80's) and besides the prizes for a beer, drink etc. ;)

LOL notice "(house/black/80's)

when we were in Germany in May we we went to a shop which sold vintage vinyl. We noticed that they have a genre of music called "Black Music". I guess thats what Germans call R&B or any music with soul.

lol it's the same thing in Rio...you would see Black in the flyers for parties...sometimes you would see Hip Hop as well

Skol=major headache/hangover

Guest michael^heaven
i hope the girls are cute 8)

---I'd have to say, that's one thing you never have to worry about!! ;)

Guest coach

this will be an expansive week in Miami :) , i hope the girls are cute 8)

Actually, with the EU conversion rate, you should be okay. And from what I understand of prices in Europe, it shouldn't be too bad for you.