Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official So You Think You Can Dance ?? Thread

Bling

saw it yesterday both nyc and chicago shows...i believe next week they're airing LA

some pretty funny ppl on there, alot of breakers

felt bad for the gay blk dude, he was good and they discriminate him cuz he wasn't masculine enough wtf? most professional choreographers male dancers nowadays are gay, that english host is deff racist ass whipe

ditto

Guest lyrik

I agree, they totally fucked the black ballet guy. And it looked like it was his first experience with discrimination. They should have at least put him through and let America decide.

come on now - discrimination...remember they put the fat, black and gay guy through (damn the kid could dance too)...seems he had everything working against him...plain and simple the ballet guy was good...technically...and by himself...but couldn't dance in pairs and I agree he was way too fem. in his approach....and what style was he referring to when he was talking about how everyone dresses like him these days...I don't see too many dudes walking around in spandex and their little sisters shirt.

If it were me I would have still put him through...but I can see why they didn't...I appreciate the honesty of the judges...everything cannot always be candy coated.

Guest Civs
this show is gonna rock. watchin it now.... the american idol of dancing......

who else is watchin it?

wish i could, but don'thave the time.

Guest tres-b

Bling,

I dont know you, but let me give you some advice.

The more shows like this you watch, the less likely you are to get laid. Testosterone levels have been shown to plummet when male subjects were subjected to American Idol, Dancing with the Stars and now this.

Hope this helps,

tres-b

P.S. Congrats on the moderately critical Amika review. Now sack up and rip a local the next time they lay a bad set down. Remember, honest reviews garner respect and take balls. Glowing reviews get you drink tickets.

Bling,

The more shows like this you watch, the less likely you are to get laid. Testosterone levels have been shown to plummet when male subjects were subjected to American Idol, Dancing with the Stars and now this.

Hope this helps,

tres-b

P.S. Congrats on the moderately critical Amika review. Now sack up and rip a local the next time they lay a bad set down. Remember, honest reviews garner respect and take balls. Glowing reviews get you drink tickets.

uhh thanks i guess...... about the review. LOL

and about the american idol/dance show umm did u ck that in the new englad journal of medicine? :P ::) lol

Guest Cosmigonon

Bling,

Hope this helps,

tres-b

uhh thanks i guess...... about the review. LOL

and about the american idol/dance show umm did u ck that in the new englad journal of medicine? :P ::) lol

LMAO!!! ;D

Nice comeback!! ;)