Clubplanet Nightlife Community

[CURREN:TRIALS TO TITLE]

Guest michael^heaven

Guest michael^heaven

jh_tcurren2_h.jpg

---No surfer has achieved the legendary status of California's classic son, Tom Curren. Because while Curren came to power in the 80s with back to back World Titles, he became legend in 1990, when, after a three-year hiatus, he reappeared to start from scratch, and dominate the world of pro surfing in a way that never can be repeated. This clip showcases highlights of that incredible run, a year when Tom won an improbable World Title and, in the process, rewrote the pro-surfing record books.

<>DVD Preview-->

http://store.surfline.com/store/myProducts.cfm?parentcategoryid=2%7CDVDs&productID=443&showDetail=1&categoryID=40|New%20Releases&vendoridtodisplay=0&filterFor=&collection=2%7CDVDs

Guest dirtyhouse777

he's always my favorite - a complete natural, god of style, speed, smoothness.

screw slater, machado, their buddy jack johnson, and all the rest of the idiots "living the lifestyle".

Guest michael^heaven

he's always my favorite - a complete natural, god of style, speed, smoothness.

---Yeh, Curren has always been my favorite, also. Very relaxed attitude, lets his surfing do the talking...someone I looked up to growing up.

screw slater, machado, their buddy jack johnson, and all the rest of the idiots "living the lifestyle".

---Actually, I went to grade school with Kelly. He's one of the nicest people you could meet....very shy & quiet. Not at all what many people think he's like.

Guest michael^heaven

i went surfing today in san diego ;D

---Yeh?? My old home break was Oceanside pier. Miss that spot sometimes. We had f@#king, kick-ass waves today in New Smyrna!! ESE ground swell peaked in the morning...head-high to overhead, super glassy barrels. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)