Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DESPERATE FOR SOME E ADVICE !!!!!!!!

romy20

hey people......

i need help!!! for the past few months every time i go out w/ my b/f to a club, we do the same kinds of pills (last time they were x-files) and plus he always does 2 and i do 3. Well, the thing is that i feel it but not at all like he does. i get hit but i get a dopey feeling, in the beginning its a little speedy but then thats it, i can't get up for the rest of the nite. but then when he gets hit, its soooooo speedy for him!! i mean, i feel good but i don't like being dopey and not being able to stand up and dance!!! i'm so jelous of him. anyway, my question is why does this happen?? am i doin something wrong or is it b/c everyone's different?? do u think 5-htp will help me? and somwhere i heard that u shouln't really eat anything a few hrs. b4 you go.

well, thanks for the advice !!!

------------------

(*_*)

smoke a blunt before you take the pill and that will make you feel more speedy, especially if its a dro blunt... and smoke inside as well if you can, it keeps you up and moving biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."