Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday @ Nocturnal

Guest aj2234

Guest ramon

Miami's not a music town, people gotta realize that. Our locals, be it Greg, Oscar, Cedric, or Roland, have talent on the decks and in the studio, but aside from "people like us", the Miami crowd isn't musically driven. Miami's a party town through and through.

Ramon's right, you can't sell techno as techno. People get scared, not really of the music, but of the crowd...I said it a long time ago, but no one wants to hang at a party full of trainspotters and chin-strokers. I took a girl to a party at Privilege once when it was open, and she wanted to leave after about an hour...the crowd bored her.

Really, if you want to think about it, you have to be able to sell your party to the girls.

i had girls at my party friday. they danced they drinked ... its definiltely better to look at them than me all night :P

you gotta sell it as the place to be .. they'll tolerate the music if they like the place and people and vibe.