Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mike Jones

Mike jones, mike jones, mike jones...

Mike Jones: We have mike jones here tonight ladies & gentleman...

typical mike jones song after 3mins of repeating his name he loses his voice and still tries to yell his name out mike jones!, mike jones!...

this is worst than someone w/ adhd...if anyone heard any of his songs u know what im talking bout...

fck

Guest ILLMATIC

typical mike jones song after 3mins of repeating his name he loses his voice and still tries to yell his name out mike jones!, mike jones!...

this is worst than someone w/ adhd...if anyone heard any of his songs u know what im talking bout...

fck

His music is garbage but he is MTV's Negro of the year.

Guest lyrik

fck

everytime that shit comes on the radio in my car I want to drive into on coming traffic. Whats up with the muffled slowed down chorus of "mike jones" repeated...is that hip-hop on heroin?

fck

everytime that shit comes on the radio in my car I want to drive into on coming traffic. Whats up with the muffled slowed down chorus of "mike jones" repeated...is that hip-hop on heroin?

self-proclaimed direct marketing? lol

i feel the same way tho...ive also noticed how "new" artists always start their song the same way giving shotouts to people, calling their boys out or themselves(mike jones), i got 26's on the impala, list goes on...everyone repeats the same shit, than u got people making remixes of other people's songs using some of their lyrics...

there's no more originallity