Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Candid Camera Tiltmiami style

Guest Slide On The Ice

Which one of those guys is who?

You all should label your pics, for those who haven't met most of ya. Just a suggestion. :)

Guest tiltmiami

you should do a contest to see who comes up with the best caption for that photo.

:)

lol, i dont think so

not a good idea

Guest Slide On The Ice

i didnt take that pic, but sometimes i label them sometimes im too lazy to do it...

tiltmiami left and ivano right

Thanks.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Lola! Welcome home, my sweet, lovely, wonderful Lola! So good to see you again!

yes yes.. i owe you a phone call to catch up... we have to get together sometime in the near future now that i'll be home for at least a few weeks. haha

Absolutely! ROTS is only playing in a few theatres now, so we have to catch a showing before it stops showing altogether....and we have that catching up to do too.

Guest mursa

caught_the_gay.jpg

lol...

..you shouldn't be laughing too much , especially after this 47b5d905b3127cce935555cfb5c300000015108Ubs2TNu3k ;D

Oye ...bragging rights at stake this Friday ..Fc porto vs Boca ..amsterdam tournament 1pm us time . 8)

Absolutely! ROTS is only playing in a few theatres now, so we have to catch a showing before it stops showing altogether....and we have that catching up to do too.

i work late shift on monday/tuesday next week.. but i'm off early on wednesday... you off?