Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Up YOURS

Guest tiltmiami

Guest ROcKiNrOx

Im not sure if this flyer is real....but if it is...then I think that flyer belongs to Monday nights with Bambi at Crobar...."THIS FLYER IS SO GAY"!!! Whats up with all those funky colors?

When I first saw this flyer...I thought it was a gay party...lmao ;D

Guest tiltmiami

What happened with Diaga ???

diaga still there guys it was a mistake of the printing company sorry

Guest Chica

I would be so mad if they forget to write my name on a flyer......they should pay Diaga double that night for the lil mistake....;)

Guest Civs
I would be so mad if they forget to write my name on a flyer......they should pay Diaga double that night for the lil mistake....;)

dido

Guest djqba

I think the colors are chesse but that a whole nother story.. Diaga will be there it was an oversight on behalf of the printer. Since we are not consulted for printing no one caught it. As a matter a fact we were that last to know about the changes.. Anyway who cares we rocked the VIP and we'll rock the Ultra VIP be there to see & hear it.. ;D ;D

Guest PeMaN

duuuuuuuuuh !! :P u noticed ?? how smart

sorry i wasnt devoting my 110% undevided attention to some flyer 8)

sorry me then !! ::)

Guest coach

Since we are not consulted for printing no one caught it. As a matter a fact we were that last to know about the changes..

Yeah, you shoulda been, I think your title is much better than yours. "UP" is okay, but "Up YOURS" woulda been way better. Unfortunately, they both only work right if the recipient knows that the VIP rooms are upstairs. But, at least yours is more eye-catching.

Guest sross

Gabriel Fain in the VIP? The guy sucks balls. His set a couple of weeks ago in the VIP cleared the room. Diaga and Parantula were great in the VIP - why change things around? I hope this is not permanent...