Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"how many bumps of k can you do"

Are you kidding me?? Love it??

THAT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE WORST TRACKS EVER PRODUCED!!

And WTF is up with all these clubs booking acts like months after the song is hot??

Am I missing something in my absence??

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...

that song is the worst tronco has no style and nothing to his songs no energy at all he writes these lame old cheesetracksand he want to be a nyc producer get over yourself u never had it and never will ........ask him how his ass is i use to support him now i know hes a no good using mutha fuker

I guess i should check with tranza first b/f i say everyone loves a song.it's the first time i hear people say they hate this song, but everyone's entitled to their opinion. and tranza i'll still show u love if we were to ever meet at a club.

Originally posted by glowdancer:

I guess i should check with tranza first b/f i say everyone loves a song.it's the first time i hear people say they hate this song, but everyone's entitled to their opinion. and tranza i'll still show u love if we were to ever meet at a club.

Why should you check with me?? I dont know that many people that DO like it, so whatever.. You should show me love if you ever met me in a club cause I'm the fucking man kid.. wink.gif

But hey whatever, do your thing.. Rock on to the k bump track, if thats your thing..

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...