Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies...

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

Ladies I have a question for you...

Any of you get taken care of by your man?? Meaning you don't have to work, etc.... Want to be on a talk show??

PM me or EricaC for more details

Guest LeVeL

Shoot a girl has to work now in days...this isn't the old days anymore, we aint sugar daddy's anymore. :P

Guest Roxybella1

lol....hahahahaha...this is too funny. Well I dont fall into this category but even if my man asks me not to work anymore, I will defitnitely say "Are you crazy"??? not only because I am independent, also because you never know when your man feels like leaving your ass or the relationship does not work out,then your screwed! You're left with nothing...Back to your parents house or friend's house and you have to start over again. If you have the opportunity in life to study and work,then take advantage of it. Dont waste your time! Depending on someone sux ass!...lol...doesnt it feel good when you earn your own stuff?

Even if your man treats you like a queen and makes you feel like one...does not mean he is planning to stay with you forever! COme on girls! you're smarter than that! I think everyone needs to work their ass off! Women and man..we are all humans!

I can go on forever but im sure you all got my point. ;)

Guest LeVeL

lol....hahahahaha...this is too funny. Well I dont fall into this category but even if my man asks me not to work anymore, I will defitnetly say "Are you crazy"??? not only because I am independent, also because you never know when your man feels like leaving your ass or the relationship does not work out,then your screwed!

Even if your man treats you like a queen and makes you feel like one...does not mean he is planning to stay with you forever! COme on girls! you're smarter than that! I think everyone needs to work their ass off! Women and man..we are all humans!

Exactly....your point.

So tell me have you sent Rolly or Erica C a PM for details yet? :P

Guest Roxybella1

lol....hahahahaha...this is too funny. Well I dont fall into this category but even if my man asks me not to work anymore' date=' I will defitnetly say "Are you crazy"??? not only because I am independent, also because you never know when your man feels like leaving your ass or the relationship does not work out,then your screwed!

[/quote']

Exactly....your point.

So tell me have you sent Rolly or Erica C a PM for details yet? :P

LOL....no ;D I dont relate to this. No way!!! lol...I just wanted to say my opinion towards the topic... :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm taken care of. I don't have to necessarily work but I do for the hell of it right now..Does being a kept man count? LOL

Guest rollyp66

I'm taken care of. I don't have to necessarily work but I do for the hell of it right now..Does being a kept man count? LOL

maybe.... let me check

Guest mursa

...truth be told a woman who can hold their own is rare nowadays ......even though lots say that they are "independant" . :-\

Guest mursa

I am happy to say I don't think many of the women on here can relate to this. ;)

are u insane

cokewhores been sniffing your stash huh ? lmaooooo ! :D

Guest mursa

...truth be told a woman who can hold their own is rare nowadays ......even though lots say that they are "independant" . :-\

Ive been doing it since 1994.

shoot your 30-31 yrs old ! ..you should be , big mama ! :P

Guest LeVeL

hahahahhaa

Guest Devilicious

I am happy to say I don't think many of the women on here can relate to this. ;)

are u insane

Sometimes, yes. But I also know there's maybe one female on CJ I've met who doesn't completely support herself. That's just the honest truth, and if you don't believe it you simply aren't paying attention.

Guest mursa

Yeah, hello...Ive been doing it since before I was 21.

here's a ...COOKIE.gif

lol ;D

hey C , you gotta hook me up then with a truly independant woman, you know around my age 23-26 preferably ! :P

Guest tiltmiami

are u insane

Sometimes, yes. But I also know there's maybe one female on CJ I've met who doesn't completely support herself. That's just the honest truth, and if you don't believe it you simply aren't paying attention.

and we know who u are talking about

Guest tiltmiami

are u insane

cokewhores been sniffing your stash huh ? lmaooooo ! :D

lol, now lets not display this

Guest Devilicious

are u insane

and we know who u are talking about

I'm not talking about anyone in particular :)

Whatever works ya know? For me, it's being self-sufficient