Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What drugs won't you do ?

Just say no to drugs right ? wink.gif

The funny thing is that there are some people who believe that all drugs are bad and others who draw the line at some drugs. Personally I've done Weed, Hash, Acid (only once) and X but I would never do Herion, Cocaine or any other chemical drugs like Speed or GHB.

I was just wondering where u would draw the line ?

I'm non-nasal....

But I love to Blaze,

love to roll, but try not to too much

tried 'cid and boomers, but it's

been a while

It's wierd, I wouldn't do coke or heroin, but I'll drop a pill which probably has one or both + other random stuff in it

No needles please!! eek.gif Anything that has to do with needles . . . I CAN NOT DO.

I am very much afraid of drugs that are very supposedly highly addictive . . . such as heroin, cocaine, crack, speed . . . even ciggerettes. But then again . . . I suppose if you have addictive attendancy then you shouldn't be doing anything at all, huh?

BlueAngel

------------------

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write,

but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."

By Alvin Toffler.

I've only done pills and weed once. Last time I did anything was back in April. I did two pills that were laced with acid. I was in a weird place at that time. I think I saw Smurfs, but still not sure about that tongue.gif

Since then, I'm clean as a whistle.

I won't do anything that goes up my nose or anything invloving shooting up. No way.

------------------

Are you feeling it???

I definetly would not do GHB. From what I have heard about it, it is a death trap!!!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

That's what I want to hear...Herion, Crack, PCP...that's all wack shit. That's the kind of drugs that we don't need. Personally I would like to see drugs like E, Weed, Shrooms made legal or at least put into the same category as ciggerettes which are just as bad if not worse then weed.

Guest crystalmethodny

Crystal Methamphetamines

Ouch

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

FOR ME IT'S

ANYTHING THAT WAS NOT INTRODUCED TO ME I DID NOT DO (I WAS SMART ENOUGH NOT TO TRY CRACK AND SHOOT UP DOPE THOUGH)

I SMOKED A BLUNT SATERDAY?

I HAVENT SMOKED POT IN 2 YEARS!!!

PLUS I POLISHED TWO BOTTLES OF GREY GOOSE WITH THREE OTHER PEOPLE

WHEN I TELL YOU I WAS HIGH

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST I WAS HIGH

------------------

TECHNO MUSIC

more fun than 4 hookers and an 8-ball of coke

DRUGS I'VE DONE AND WILL NEVER DO AGAIN

1.DMT - Take one hit and it feels like your tripping for 3 days but in reality its like 5 mins.

2.Crystal Meth - One bump and your tweaking and sweating your ass off for hours and hours

3.Ketamine - A couple bumps and you have no clue whats going on,where you are and who you are

4.Heroin - One bump and your throwing up, then you fall asleep and wake up and stratch your self

5.Cocaine - One bump and you want 50 more

6.Crack - Never did it, can't explain it, never will ...

7.PCP - a couple hits and your sweating like a slave in debo's pigeon coop ...

despite popular belief, ghb is one of the safest, non-addicting, and beneficial drug in the world. i love how people jump on the 'g is crazy shit, it'll kill you' bandwagon when most dont even know its effects, dosage, chemistry etc.

------------------

deez nuts

Being a girl - I dhould prolly say NO to more drugs... But they're so much FUN!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Crack and Heroin eek.gif are drugs I would never and have never tried... Everything else... cool.gifcool.gif

hehehehehe - hope no one I know besides MY crackhead friends read this...

Originally posted by p00h:

despite popular belief, ghb is one of the safest, non-addicting, and beneficial drug in the world. i love how people jump on the 'g is crazy shit, it'll kill you' bandwagon when most dont even know its effects, dosage, chemistry etc.

I love drugs dont get me wrong, there so much fun if done properly. Be realistic though, no drug is beneficial.

Originally posted by muthaload:

I love drugs dont get me wrong, there so much fun if done properly. Be realistic though, no drug is beneficial.

ghb has shown benefits, and in the past has been used to help insomniacs. it also has other practical uses, just because its deemed a drug doesnt mean its bad. its an amino acid which naturally occurs in you body already. check out erowid for more info.

------------------

deez nuts