Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What drugs won't you do ?

you must be a new user...

You seem to think that everybody that does coke is going to end up addicted for years , like it seemed to happen for you . ....hence the reason you despise coke today .

instead of being naive and vengeful towards a certain substance , try and be more objective .

Coke can be a very evil drug if you're an introvert or have low self esteem... It gives you a sort of "confidence boost" that you will crave constantly.... before you know it you have a 1/4 hole through your septum and you feel like total shit... I'll probably smoke weed and trip till the day I die..and pop a xanax when I'm a little stressed.... but I've pretty much cut out the blow on any regular basis...Only because I drink a ton of booze when I'm high and I really shouldn't.... It takes too much out of me... I'm getting too old...

You seem to think that everybody that does coke is going to end up addicted for years , like it seemed to happen for you . ....hence the reason you despise coke today .

instead of being naive and vengeful towards a certain substance , try and be more objective .

omg are you fuckign kidding me? people who use cocaine DO get addicted! i've never met one person who hasn't had a problem getting off it.

and youre calling me naive..give me a fucking break.. you don't know me or the things i've been through or what i've seen happen to other people. if you think you or the people you know won't get addicted to coke youre the one that's naive.

there's no such thing as being objective towards a substance. the final point is regardless of what you use or how much you use.. drugs fucking hurt and ruin people's lives.

drugs done: coke, e, marijuana,

to do list : lsd, shrooms, k

never plan on touching : meth, heroin, g,

maybe its a good thing that i live in a shithole suburb of cleveland and cannot get my hands on any drugs ever. i dont even know anyone that has ever seen meth or lsd or k or heroin or g. fucking crazy how you all have such easy access to things liike that

omg are you fuckign kidding me? people who use cocaine DO get addicted! i've never met one person who hasn't had a problem getting off it.

and youre calling me naive..give me a fucking break.. you don't know me or the things i've been through or what i've seen happen to other people. if you think you or the people you know won't get addicted to coke youre the one that's naive.

there's no such thing as being objective towards a substance. the final point is regardless of what you use or how much you use.. drugs fucking hurt and ruin people's lives.

Dont pay any mind... he's on the outside lokking in right now..... Hasn't crashed and burned yet... I used to talk like that when i was in college.... we all go through the "I'm on top of the world" phase with coke..

i can get shrooms or heroin or coke faster than picking up food at a supermarket..

funny you mention heroin.... Never had any interest in the stuff... Was up in connecticut visiting my young cousin at school today and he's telling me that there more people snorting heroin up there than anything else... go figure... When I was growing up heroin was always a slum drug...

funny you mention heroin.... Never had any interest in the stuff... Was up in connecticut visiting my young cousin at school today and he's telling me that there more people snorting heroin up there than anything else... go figure... When I was growing up heroin was always a slum drug...

yeah alot esp up in like bridgeport area........

base is also real easy to get, P-town, passaic, NWK.......all supermarkets for base and diesel.....

Dont pay any mind... he's on the outside lokking in right now..... Hasn't crashed and burned yet... I used to talk like that when i was in college.... we all go through the "I'm on top of the world" phase with coke..

i know.. it drives me nuts when i hear people talking about or insinuating that it won't or can't happen to them..

Some of you must base your decisions on the info the DEA puts out... clueless.

G, unless taken at overdose levels, is actually GOOD for your body.

All of you who would never touch heroin but take painkillers...

Needles aren't for newbies, but come on... ask your doctor which is worse for you, snorting tina or slamming it... you will be surprised.

And if you are afraid of trying a drug because you might lose control, don't, but don't preach to others. I've tried everything and am addicted to nothing. I can take or leave (more on the leave end) coke or crack. Opium and morphine were fun when they were around, but I didn't going crazy looking for them when they weren't.

I won't do nicotine or antidepressents.

Sorry to say , but i disagree ....I have done coke recreationally for over 2 years and have never been addicted to it , maybe once or twice a month over that time......I have easy access and cheap prices , but I know how to separate a party nights out and work/school of my normal life.

It's all in your head !!!

i know.. it drives me nuts when i hear people talking about or insinuating that it won't or can't happen to them..

& here you are passing judgment on my personality and my way of thinking ....underestimating me if you will . lol ..believe me , I know drugs ain't all rosey , i have seen my fare share of misery caused by drugs (ex. one of my good friends addicted to heroin, another lost thousands due to coke addiction etc), but when i speak I do so of myself and my experiences .

Can it be just that there are some out there that are more head-strong and responsible than you and the folks you hang around with ??

Sorry to say , but i disagree ....I have done coke recreationally for over 2 years and have never been addicted to it , maybe once or twice a month over that time......I have easy access and cheap prices , but I know how to separate a party nights out and work/school of my normal life.

It's all in your head !!!

That may be true right now.... and I hope it never happens to you... but it only takes one turn of events to change all that...

well, coke is ok, if not a little boring. keep doing it 'til its gone, then want more... ok w/ crystal since it at least makes you honry i guess.

This thread should ask what you won't do and what is your favorite--although honestly, my fav is LSD and even w/ my deadhead friends i haven;t done it sonce summer '98--although my screenname substitutes just fiine. :)