Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What drugs won't you do ?

omg are you fuckign kidding me? people who use cocaine DO get addicted! i've never met one person who hasn't had a problem getting off it.

and youre calling me naive..give me a fucking break.. you don't know me or the things i've been through or what i've seen happen to other people. if you think you or the people you know won't get addicted to coke youre the one that's naive.

there's no such thing as being objective towards a substance. the final point is regardless of what you use or how much you use.. drugs fucking hurt and ruin people's lives.

i agree with you guys..who is this guy kidding? coke is the WORST drug hands downl I did every weekend for about 3-4 months. It's GREAT when you do it...but then the crash is a nightmare...depressed..anxious...cracked out....i remember calling my sister a couple times and spilling my guts to her over the phone(.."im really fucked up, please..i know u cant help me 100%, but just check up on me every once and a while and make sure im clean..i never want to do this shit again", i think weve all had those convos..or maybe not..maybe im just weird)

coke isnt a fun experience..u dont like coke, u like doing coke..(weed on the other hand is an amazing experience every time, its not the act of smokig..its the act of being high)..but back to coke,

after that first line...your all about doing more and more...knowing that unfortunately the crash is going to come when the $$ stops....i stopped coke after 3-4 months, and i promised myself i would never put anything up my nose again. im not going to lie though, i dont crave it..BUTTT sometimes i'll breath deep through my nose and im reminded of what it was like.....personally i look back and i cant even beleive that i went through that stage..seems so sureal.

dude, the sooner you stop , the better. You might not be strong enough to just do that shit for fun and then stop.(i was lucky..i could have been hooked..especially because i have an addictive personality, i guess)

WEED = #1 "drug" . it helps me with so many different things..its fun..its relaxing..alone..or with freinds...weed kicks ass.

i agree with you guys..who is this guy kidding? coke is the WORST drug hands downl I did every weekend for about 3-4 months. It's GREAT when you do it...but then the crash is a nightmare...depressed..anxious...cracked out....i remember calling my sister a couple times and spilling my guts to her over the phone(.."im really fucked up, please..i know u cant help me 100%, but just check up on me every once and a while and make sure im clean..i never want to do this shit again", i think weve all had those convos..or maybe not..maybe im just weird)

coke isnt a fun experience..u dont like coke, u like doing coke..(weed on the other hand is an amazing experience every time, its not the act of smokig..its the act of being high)..but back to coke,

after that first line...your all about doing more and more...knowing that unfortunately the crash is going to come when the $$ stops....i stopped coke after 3-4 months, and i promised myself i would never put anything up my nose again. im not going to lie though, i dont crave it..BUTTT sometimes i'll breath deep through my nose and im reminded of what it was like.....personally i look back and i cant even beleive that i went through that stage..seems so sureal.

dude, the sooner you stop , the better. You might not be strong enough to just do that shit for fun and then stop.(i was lucky..i could have been hooked..especially because i have an addictive personality, i guess)

WEED = #1 "drug" . it helps me with so many different things..its fun..its relaxing..alone..or with freinds...weed kicks ass.

the only thing i disagree with is the "hands down worse" ... unless of course you're talking about base... heroin (or opiod in general) addiction is by far the most draining addiction both physically and mentally... base is a close runner up tho...

Weed definately kicks ass...

Blow is the only thing I use. All the synthetic stuff screws me up for extended periods. When I take more than 1 roll I get vertigo for a week. Tina and I have an even worse relationship and in the harshest physically.

Besides weed, blow is the least harmful of all. Ask your doctor the next time you are there. I did and this is essentially what he told me: Just like anything else moderation is the key but when it comes down to it, Blow is bad for your wallet and thats about it.

Now let me restate that MODERATION is the key. If you are hitting it 4 or 5 nights a week, that isnt moderation. As bumpdaddy said, if you dont have the ability to walk away at any time---dont do it at all.

Now let me restate that MODERATION is the key. If you are hitting it 4 or 5 nights a week, that isnt moderation. As bumpdaddy said, if you dont have the ability to walk away at any time---dont do it at all.

Best pair of sentences i've heard you say on CP ...congrats ! :)