Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pro's and con's

dede

what are the pro's and con's of excstacy becoming mainstream. and yes it is definitely becoming more exposed, nationwide, and in my city. from my own observations, e has come out of the raves and into hands of hustlers, jocks, gangstas, in crowd,highschoolers, frat boys, sorority chicks, geeks, everyday people, artsy types, etc.(excuse the labels but you get what i'm tryin to say)what will the result of this be? acceptance and responible use of the substance, or will e be pushed to the frontline of the war on drugs followed by propaganda,causing the catergorizing of mdma with the likes of life takers such as heroin and crack? all opinions welcome Peace

Definitely mainstream. too mainstream, i liked it when raves and clubs were the ONLY place to get it and use it. now we have hollywood stars and jocks and all the people you mentioned....i cant say whether or not it iwll come under attack....its not as dangerous as other hardcore drugs, in its pure form that is, legalizing it agian would eliminate the risk of buying bunk shit disguised as ecstasy but the government cant admit it was wrong in 85.

I totally agree. Too mainstream - too common!

The novelty and atmosphere has beeen ruined.

I remember five years ago (this is in Australia) when it was a hidden thing. Where crowds would rejoice and strangers would nod at other strangers in approval whilst they both share the same rushing experience.

Fights are beginning, try hards are errupting. It seems the ol' euphoric scene is over my friends. The biggest worry now is what social and legal effects will arise from the drugs now openness. Would it ever become legalised? I doubt it

Will it be strictly banned and talked depressively about on the 6.00 news?

I hope not cos that would just bring a huge downer to the whole ride!!!!!!

It has its bad points and its good points....who cares who does it anyhow?? All drugs have had their glory in the spotlight and then the trendiness and interest wears off and it goes back to the way it was. What diff does it make if a 40 YO wallstreeter is rolling or on smack?? People are stil going to do drugs and eventually the novelty will wear off on E when something new and improved comes around.

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~