Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa23

Verve

I took this blue substance called verve this past weekend. My friends had bought it off the net. The effects are very very similar to GHB, just not as strong. I had a good time during the begining hour, but then after that i was hating life. I felt very sick, couldn't function, dizzy. Around the 3rd hour i smoked which made my sick feeling go away. I rested for about 1/2 after that. Woke up and jumped in the pool which sobered me up suddely. from 11pm till about 3:30 -4:00am the effects kept on. It was a little fun at first, but I will never try it again.

verve is a form of ghb under a commercial name- since its not illegal yet- how much did u take?- be carefu with tht stuff- ive seen some pretty nasty cases come thru trauma on that!

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide

I took one capfull and then i got into a really really big fight w/ my boyfriend.. so i thought that it wouldnt effect me as much.. so i decided to take another capfull and that did me in. I'll get back to you w/ the website, i'm not sure about it

you have to be VERY careful w/ that. u can have so much fun w/ it if u know ur limits. I personaly love it, but had a very bad exp. w/ it. now I just do 2 or 3 caps a night. Be careful and have fun.

please get back w/ the site that he got it from.

thanx